(YB!) Gerrett The Summoner Takes on Adderax (Bones Judging!)

Rhun

First Post
Back on equal footing with his opponent, Adderax attacks with his claws, his moves graceful and vaguely cat-like.

The tiger tracks by the clearing; averts the blood of the flame!

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett summons up a large scorpion as he mounts atop the great creatures neck..... swiftly the shelled beast charges at Adderax on all six legs as he lashes at him with claws and poisonous stinger.....

The scorpion swiftly assails the ravine; blocks the stab of the elements!

Knight Otu

First Post
"The swift scorpion indeed is fast enough! Flag Gerrett!"

Zero flags Adderax!
One flag Gerrett!
Goal 3 flags!

Another skull pops from out the ground and yells at the first one "Ye empty-headed bonehead! Ye forgot ta award Adderax a yen last round!", promptly spits a coin at the scaled one, who catches it easily, and then vanishes back into the ground.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Gerretts staff begins to darken... the golden hue giving way to swirling mists of gray and black as he feels the power of his newly crafted weapon about to be unleashed... he waits for Adderax to approach and stacks his movements as he does so carefully and chooses JUST the right time to kick out his staff in a hopefully well placed strike to his weakest open spot!

The staff kicks in the midst of the plain; shields against the descent of the holy ground!

(Note: I have Staff signature style from my item I purchased before this battle....)

Rhun

First Post
Adderax again snarls in frustration, unable to seem to hold an advantage over Gerrett. The lizardman's moves are fluid and graceful, like the wind, as he moves to avoid the Summoner's attack and launch one of his own.

The east wind carves the tower as it tracks before the Valley of Shadows; dodges the quickening of the barrens!

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett grows as he thought sure that would be the match... quickly he whirled his staff around him quickly releasing summoned throwing hammers and LOTS of them from the magics around him.... he thrust his staff in Adderrax's direction and let the minihammers fly towards his opponent designed to break every bone in his body!

The hammer obliterates the cemetery; shreds the quickening of the sands! *yen*

Rhun

First Post
Adderax rolls to avoid the flying hammer barrage, and meets Gerrett with a powerful thrust of his arm, hand open and fingers together to form a deadly point.

The sword severs the ravine; waves away the kick of the reptile!

Knight Otu

First Post
The skull somehow manages to glare at Gerrett. "I happened to like that graveyard ya just obliterated. Unfortunately, yours was also the superior move, so point and yen Gerrett."

Zero flags Adderax!
One flag Gerrett!
Goal 3 flags!

Remove ads