(YB!) Gerrett The Summoner Takes on Adderax (Bones Judging!)

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett pants heavily as the match continues.... he shakes off the fatigue of such a long match as he incants once more.... a rush of flood water gushes from the end of his staff and charges Adderrax in hopes of gaining a flag back from it's master that summoned it.....

The tsunami charges the tower; shreds the onslaught of the club!

Rhun

First Post
Finally back on even footing, Adderax rushes back in. He springs over the flowing water, and delivers a sword like thrust of his pointed hand to the Summoner's abdomen.

The sword thrusts the clearing; averts the drive of the body!

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Adderax takes a deep breath to calm his pulse andsteady himself. Gerrett was a much better fighter than the lizardman had originally given him credit for. He sets his feet, and raises a hand above his head, reaching toward the stars, while at the same time focusing his ki. A moment later there is a twinkling in the sky and a rushing of air as a fireball streaks from the heavens toward the Summoner's position.

The southern cross splits the ocean; quells the chaos of the body!

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett waits patiently as Adderrax to place he well thought out move... as his move takes effect Gerrett tucks and rolls with a speed rarely seen by a older men.... quickly he uprights himself again inches from Adderrax and sucker punches him with the end of his staff hoping to end the long and drawn out battle!

The staff sucker punches the wastelands; guards against the beauty of the star!

[sblock=OOC]I have staff sig style from imbue item purchase[/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
"A beautiful move by Adderax... unfortunately for him, Gerrett has the perfect defense against it. Flag and Style Gerrett! With three flags, that means Match for Gerrett!

Adderax, ya lost this match, but ya held out very well against a more experienced fighter. Ya remain a commoner with a record of 0-2, but on the other hand, ya won a yen in the fight.

Gerrett, ya won this match and so rise ta Dark Apprentice 2 with a record of 2-1, and ya won two yen as well.

With that, the skulls, the bones, and the scale burst into fine dust that sinks back into the ground.

Rathan

First Post
OOC: wheeeeeww.. loong fight.. one of the longest I've ever seen in this version and ones past as well... well fought Rhun....

Gerrett chuckles as he moves up the ranks of his evil plans.... his eyes flicker a dark black before summoning a large black Pegasus and mounts atop it....

Nice try my cold blooded friend but no one will stand in my way of victory! the summoner said with a powerful tone before flying off into the darkness....

Remove ads