(YB, in character) The Vagabond seeks a Dojo...

KDLadage

Explorer
The Vagabond makes his choice...

After taking careful consideration of his options, teh Vagabond returns to each of the Dojos and thanks the proprietors for thier kindness and time.

Then, after he again reaches the gates of the Dragon and Cherry blossom of the Westwind dojo, he asks to see Lady Diamond.

When she arrives, Vagabond bows deeply and says "Good Lady, I humbly ask that you accept me as your student and give me the honor of your wisdom. I wish to be taught the ways of the Spider..."

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond bows gracefully in response, and regards her new student thoughtfully, but with a smile. "I am honored to have you as a student of the Spider style Vagabond. You are my first student. I will teach you everything about the way of the resourceful, wise, and lethal spider. Together we will bring honor to our dojo and to ourselves. Please come with me, I will show you to your quarters."

Lady Diamond guides Vagabond to the student's quarters, answering any questions he might have on the way. It is evening at the Dragon and Cherry Blossum of the West Wind dojo, and it is time to eat and relax a bit from a hard day's work. Lady Diamond opens the door to Vagabond's room and shows him in.

"These are your quarters, there is soap, towels, linens and other things you might require in the cupboard there. The chest at the end of the bed locks, you may store your personal belongings there if you like. Several candles are in the chest for meditational purposes, and you can ask any of the house servants or volunteers for your clothing needs, clean gi's or other personal items. If you need something, just ask."

She looks expectantly at Vagabond to see if he has further questions before dinnertime.

OOC: shall we continue this in the dojo thread?

"

KDLadage

Explorer
Acceptance...

The Vagabond follows his new mistress, and keeps his eyes low, so as to maintain humility and subserviance. Part of his mind -- a part long forgotten, dealing with the old times, before the waters of the great river cleansed his mind -- remembers the Lady Diamond... yet, for the life of him, he cannot recall what it is that he should be remembering.

As she shows him where his clothing, and cleaning supplies are, he smiles and thanks her -- "I am sure I will have questions, my Lady, but right now, I would like to simply get myself settled, cleaned up and presentable to you as a proper student."

Yes, we can continue this in the Dojo thread... I will link back to this one in my first posting there, so as to keep continuity...

Remove ads