[YB] Lady Diamond schools Mianaavri?

Lady Diamond

First Post
"Greetings Mianaavri, the Moonlight Princess. Nice to make your acquaintance, and well met. You shall not surprise me again", she says with a smile.

"Must not let my desire not to hurt her too badly interfere with the match", Lady Diamond mused. "Mianaarvi is tougher than she looks, for all her small size. Still, I would want to bring a new yellow belt to the dojo with her skill.

The spider appears through the caves and breaks the rosewood; parts the beauty of the river as it fiercely waves away the efforts of the battlements!

Wicht

Hero
The judges argue. The young girl had the better defense but the other had the better attack. Both moves are very good. Whilst they argue the flag girl moves a flag

Point to Lady Diamond, Two Flags neutral

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond assumes the spear stance, using graceful gliding slashes with the blade of her hand, exacting a powerful attack but pulling up short of maiming Mia. She redirects Mia's couter-attack to the ground.

The spear glides upon the heavens; redirects the cut of the root!

edited, UBB typos

Last edited:

Berandor

lunatic
Mia rubs her chest from being hit so hard, and winces. However, when Lady D attacks again, honed reflexes take over, and she turns and counters by using her opponent's momento for fueling her own attack.

The northstar rides with the glade; removes the energy of the amphibian!

Berandor

lunatic
Mianaavri's cheeks burn. For the first time, she feels the excitement of being close to losing. Adrenaline shoots through her veins, accelerating her movements.

She plants her katana firmly on the ground and leans on it, making a high drop-kick from standing.

The sword drowns the swamp; protects against the chaos of the vaccuum! *yen*

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond watches Mia's face intently, gauging her moves by her expression. Ah, she has battle blush.. time to be cautious but forceful.

The tiger punches next to the mountain; forcefully redirects the speed of the clouds!

Wicht

Hero
The judges are impressed by both the moves, but one strikes them as better.

Point to Mianaavri, Two Flags Neutral

Strangely enough as the call is made a yen falls from no-where and lands in Mia's hand.

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond picks herself up off the ground again and chuckles, this is getting better and better. Mia has skill, for a white belt. She flows into the sword style, and issues her next attack, parrying Mia's counter-attack.

The staid sword breaks the coast; parries the chi of the soul!

Berandor

lunatic
Mia stacks away the yen, and then barely escapes Lady D's clutches.
'She is very good. Perhaps she would teach me more?', she thinks as her sword style is used against her.
She drops low, soft as a flower, then blossoms her arms upwards to push back her opponent.

The lotus blossum devours the marsh; negates the blood of the arrow!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases