[YB] MEOWTH! Meowth Fight Sidhe Li! [ Sidhe Li turned ]

Wicht

Hero
did I just miss something?

Sidhe Li

Sidhe Li kicks repeatedly and savagely making the stuffing fly!
[size="2.5"]The chimera ravages the prairie; removes the drive of the vermin![/size]

[size="2.99"]Sidhe Li: Son of Wicht
Master of the Vine and the Blizzard
Green Belt Disgraced 1, 6-8 (dojo 2-3); (6 yen)
[/size]

reiella

Explorer
[ Flags neutral, ya were ok with corruption being used after first round correct? Or something else? heh. Also was just commenting on the lack of a masters generated ]

[ LOL okie, they were :p, missed them is all okie. Sanity fleeing ;P. ]

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
[ooc: Anyway the move...

Long as Wicht/Sidhe Li is ok with corruption, will do a Sneaky Tricks: Hell here (flavor entirely).

And the attack, which will contain the flavor of the sneaky trick and it's own statement only :)

The infernal wolf torments the castle; quells the edge of the honor!

reiella

Explorer
Yes, I am using Dark Influence, at least if Wicht/Sidhe Li were agreeable to that :). I wasn't sure from his reply (if it was to my dark influence, or to my stint of not paying attention).

Sabaron

First Post
Hate to do this Wicht, but Meowth's is the better move... and I've given you plenty of time to consult the Sash with your fairly large amount of yen...

Dark Influence succeeds! Point and Match to Meowth.

Meowth, due to your great victory, you are now a Dark Master 2 with a record of 18-9, you evil, evil person. :D

Sidhi Li, you are faced with a choice. Do you commit seppuku to preserve your honor, or do you choose to succumb to the temptation, becoming a Dirty Bastard 1? Currently, Kerall's gang is the only active one.

Your record is 6-9.

reiella

Explorer
Will let ya decide how to handle the flavor of infernal wolf showing up there Wicht, was too busy giggling like a manic pokemon. Guess I'll take up Blizzard from the Thief... Ya were ok with DI aye? Bit confused now and wouldn't have used it if you weren't (and even willing to ask for a retcon if so :p).

Remove ads