[yb2] Meowth Challenge

reiella

Explorer
Reowth! See even the west wind is in awe of the great temple of Meowth! Well actually it's because Gamera is breathing in the opposite direction, but that doesn't sound as cool!

The west wind stands before the temple; wards off the touch of the bird!

graydoom

First Post
"Oh, the west wind blows away the bird, and the needle and the rolling thorn! Oh, it blows through my bones!"

Now two balls are fluffy and yellow, and only one is gray.

1 point Meowth
2 balls Meowth, 1 ball neutral

z_mystic

First Post
The west wind nails the forest; shields against the terror of the steel!

Kenji, feeling the West Wind himself, uses it to nail Meowth.

graydoom

First Post
"I know, I know, oh, the steel of a wind-borne nail is fearsome indeed, oh! Such a poor rabbit with a nail in its skull, for it now sees."

1 point Kenji
1 ball Meowth, 2 balls neutral

z_mystic

First Post
The owl brilliantly quells the temple; sinuously redirects the tempest of the soul!

Kenji begins to quell the temple of Meowth with such brilliance, that he hopes to confuse Meowth and get a hit in.

reiella

Explorer
Meowth have rave in meowth house! Everybody invited!

The manticore dances below the volcano; fends off the chi of the ember!

graydoom

First Post
"Oh, I see the pink elephants... and they have told me that no matter how brilliant, you just gotta break it down and dance! Hoo weee!"

And with that all three balls turn yellow and fluffy, spinning through the jester's hands.

2 points Meowth
3 balls Meowth

"Meowth, you have succeeded once again. You are now a Gang Boss 4, one of the highest fights in this insane land, and additionally you have profited one yen. May you fare well."

"You, Kenji, are still trapped at White Belt. Perhaps you shall achieve your goal of twenty losses soon? We shall see. But this loss does nothing to you other than add another loss to your record. Keep trying, young one. Someday, one of Meowth's will grow overconfident against you, and that shall be your opportunity."

The jester laughs and cavorts away, laughing and still juggling the three fluffy balls.

z_mystic

First Post
Kenji bows to the insane judge and Meowth

"I see the comments about you that I've heard are correct. Good luck to you in the future plush one."

With that Kenji departs.

reiella

Explorer
Reowth, better luck in future. Ancestral Meowth wasn't stuck in white belt as long as you were before but might have been if times were different. Reowth. 6 fights still white belt, flucating back and forth reooowth. Until finally meowth lost a fight being plunged to villainry. Meowth got much better then! Reowth!

Remove ads