(YBA) Kalath in Wicht's Lair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicht

Hero
As Kalath creeps nearer to the tree he sees that yes, it is dead bodies hung by their necks which swing from the tree. He also sees that the two large creatures are large canines, likely wolves, with eyes that glare red in the night. As kalath takes this in he hears a twig snap behind him.

As he pivots to see what the noise is, he hears a growl and is just able to avoid the massive jaws lunging for his face. It is a large wolf and as the beast readies itself for another attack, there is a howl from the beasts behind Kalath.

Wicht

Hero
Round: 1
Hits Left: 3

The wolf growls. It barks and snaps at Kalath, circling him. It seems almost as if it is simply biding it time before really attacking and yet Kalath is sure that one wrong step will spell a seriously nasty flesh wound!

The fang dances in the midst of the palace; protects against the punch of the thorn!

graydoom

First Post
Kalath steps forward and raises a small part of a grave he found, smashing it down on the wolf's head!

Chair Shot at Wolf!

Wicht

Hero
ahh - the first signature hit I get against you and look what you do ;)

The wolf staggers back, taking 1 hit. But then it launches itself at Kalath once more as a second wolf leaps into the fray from behind Kalath.

Wicht

Hero
Round: 2
Hits Left: 2 / 3

The injured wolf is cautious now, darting in to snap at Kalath and then pulling back. The other wolf takes advantage of the distraction caused by the first to try and butt its head into Kalath's stomach.

Wolf 1: The blizzard dodges in the midst of the wetlands; averts the rolling of the sun! *yen*

Wolf 2: The raven punches upon the desert; parts the rolling of the wyrm!

last post of the night - congragulations on not getting eaten yet ;)

graydoom

First Post
ooc: Of course that's what I did :). I took Dirty Trick, Shove, and Chair Shot for a reason, you know :p. I decided early on that I stood a much better chance of surviving if I made sure that I was self-sufficient in terms of being able to stop myself from gettign killed by sig style moves. Heck, if I hadn't taken this route, Kalath, Valshee, Tentai, or Dalamar would all have died multiple times!
And I guess this is my last post of the night too.

Kalath attacks the injured wolf, attempting to cause lakes and rivers of blood to spurt from the animal with the aid of his new claw!

Kalath attacks Wolf #1: The claw flies underneath the lake; dodges the offensive of the water!

Wicht

Hero
Kalath beautifully defends himself from the first wolf and slipping on his claws he lands a swift blow that leads the animal dead. The other wolf however launches into Kalath and strikes him for 1 hit. Even as Kalath recovers and prepares to attack the remaining wolf, one more joins the fray.

Wicht

Hero
Round: 3
Hits Left: - / 3 / 3

The one wolf again launches into Kalath whilst the newcomer leaps upon Kalath's back!

Wolf 2: The staff punches the desert; avoids the gaze of the stars!

Wolf 3: The manticore rides upon the vale; averts the quickening of the shield!

graydoom

First Post
Current Hits: 13

Kalath punches the wolf while dodging its attacks!

Attack at Wolf #3: The manticore punches across the pillars; dodges the rising of the honor!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads