(YBA) Kalath in Wicht's Lair

Status
Not open for further replies.

graydoom

First Post
ooc: What can stop a Chair Shot (ie, make it end up not inflicting that 1 automatic damage, and in such a way that the use is still counted)? Shove? Dirty Trick? Another Chair Shot? Anything?

Wicht

Hero
I think I would rule that the first chair shot superseded anything else.

In the same line I have been thinking the only thing a shoved person should be able to do is shove another.

So basically - chair shots take precedence if done first and prevent shoving, chair shots and dirty tricks from the one hit.

Shoves prevent dirty tricks and chair shots if done first, but not shoves.

And dirty trick merely wipes all the moves clean but cannot be used if the fighter has been shoved or chair whacked.

graydoom

First Post
ooc: K, thanks for the ruling. It may come back to haunt me, but for now it means I can whup up on Waif #5 :D. BTW, someday we need to really take the time to make up some consistent rules for timing of attacks, what can be responded to (and with what), what can't be responded to, what can be used to respond, what can't be used to respond, and so on. But that's for some later time.

Current Hits: 12

Kalath introduces Waif #5 to Mr. Big Freaking Hammer.

Chair Shot at Waif #5!

Defensive move: The monkey impales the madlands; shields the tempest of the snow!

ooc: Heh, that's one down... let's see how many I can get before I have to turn tail and run.

Wicht

Hero
about timing - I was giving it a lot of thought last night and you really should be going last at least until after you have used your dirty trick - which means that all of the remaining 5 will post before you now.

The last waif sinks his teeth into Kalath. Chair shot

Wicht

Hero
As Kalath smashes into the fifth child, crumpling its small body, the other one sinks his needle like teeth into Kalath for 1 hit even as another crushes Kalath's foot for 1 hit.

Wicht

Hero
[Round: 4
Hits remaining: 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / - / 2

Dirty Tricks Not Used: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6
Shoves Not Used: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6
Chair Shots Not Used: 1, 2, 3, 4,

All five of the waifs attack. One of them bites Kalath and Kalath can't shake the child off!

Waif 1: CHAIR SHOT!!
Waif 2: The ki-rin slashes underneath the volcano; blocks the cut of the leaf!
Waif 3: The rat attacks the savanna; reduces the throw of the soul! *yen*
Waif 4: The fist slays the marsh; swims on top of the rolling of the thorn!
[1]Waif 6:[/i] The panther shatters the island; blocks the onslaught of the comet! *yen*

graydoom

First Post
Current hits: 10

Kalath attacks Waif #6: The jaguar glides facing the plain; reduces the throw of the water!

Wicht

Hero
ouch!

The first waif sinks his teeth into Kalath. Kalath swings at the 6th waif and hits him for 1 hit only to have two of the other waif's do 2 hits of damage to Kalath.

Perhaps, a nagging voice in Kalath's head suggests, discretion will be the better part of valor.

Wicht

Hero
Round: 5
Hits remaining: 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / - / 1

Dirty Tricks Not Used: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6
Shoves Not Used: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6
Chair Shots Not Used: 2, 3, 4

All five of the waifs attack. One of them bites Kalath and Kalath can't shake the child off!

Waif 1: The falcon moves before the city; shreds the quickening of the comet!
Waif 2: Chair Shot!
Waif 3: The crab decimates the city; quietly shields the descent of the four winds!
Waif 4: The fist tracks near the vale; parries the rising of the vermin!
Waif 6: The hammer rains upon the ravine; quells the touch of the teardrop as it sweeps with the foray of the reptile!

graydoom

First Post
ooc: The really annoying thing right now is that even if I do kill another, I don't get any more exp :( Gotta kill three for that. And why can't I get their moves... seems like half of their moves are weapons I have :(. I, on the other hand, get flowers and animals :(.

Current Hits: 8

Kalath thinks .o0 (It does look like discretion will end up being the better part of valor....)

Attack at Waif #6: The cherry blossum ravages the savanna; conceals the stab of the comet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads