(yba) looking for information...

graydoom

First Post
And a voice boomethed from the heavens, and lo!, it remarkethed: "Thou shalt readeth the YB/YBA FAQ.
All the rules for both YB and YBA are linked inside.
Always check the FAQ first!

There you go. Those are the links. If you have more questions after reading them, just ask them here! After checking the FAQ first, of course!
Hope you like the look of YBA... we who play it would welcome another person or two!

Wicht

Hero
I hope you like YBA, as GD said, we could use a few more players. I am looking forward to people actually making some headway into Wicht's Lair.

graydoom

First Post
Wicht said:
I hope you like YBA, as GD said, we could use a few more players. I am looking forward to people actually making some headway into Wicht's Lair.
So am I, dangit! There are eleven levels and we haven't even got to the second! If only Yce would return with Valshee, we could at least get a third group going there.

Wicht

Hero
graydoom said:
So am I, dangit! There are eleven levels and we haven't even got to the second! If only Yce would return with Valshee, we could at least get a third group going there.

Well actually you haven't even got to the first :D

The cemetery was not counted in with that eleven. There are eleven levels in the lair and then the cemetery as well.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Is the building where Drax and friends are considered part of the cemetary? 'Cause I think we've gone down a couple of floors.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Dalamar said:
Is the building where Drax and friends are considered part of the cemetary? 'Cause I think we've gone down a couple of floors.

Yes, you are still in the cemetery. Though you are making it safer for future explorers unlike some people who just let things out and run away :rolleyes: :D

Phoenix8008

First Post
I'm hoping that there will be a couple sisters who will soon be venturing into the cemetary, now that one of the sisters is back from vacation! ;) :D

Remove ads