(yba) looking for information...

graydoom

First Post
Wicht said:
Yes, you are still in the cemetery. Though you are making it safer for future explorers unlike some people who just let things out and run away :rolleyes: :D
Bah! At least I've made it to the other side of the cemetery!

Originally posted by Phoenix8008
I'm hoping that there will be a couple sisters who will soon be venturing into the cemetary, now that one of the sisters is back from vacation! ;):D
Ah, yes, I had almost forgotten about those two :). Now if Yce would just come back we'd start making some real progress!

Dalamar

Adventurer
We were at the other gate, we just turned back to explore the building, wich has turned out quite interesting. I haven't read your ventures, but I'm quite sure you didn't fight a monster with CR three times yours.

Wicht

Hero
Dalamar said:
We were at the other gate, we just turned back to explore the building, wich has turned out quite interesting. I haven't read your ventures, but I'm quite sure you didn't fight a monster with CR three times yours.

hehe - thats only cuz he ran away without throwing a punch :D

Wicht

Hero
turtle said:
i'd like to register, but it appears registration is down...

If it is don't worry (I will have to look into it) - Wicht's lair is the only current adventure going at the moment - if you want to try it out just post in the Lair's intro thread. Starting out you will not have a lot anyway and can post a registration later. As a 1 hit YBA fighter, you definately do not want to go into the lair alone so you might try to find a partner.

graydoom

First Post
Turtle, just a note -- you do start off with 5 yen. Probably the best thing to do with that yen is to buy Leather Armor, which increases your hits by 1. This makes it so you don't always die in 1 hit.

Remove ads