• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YBA)Sharlea enters Wicht's Lair Alone

graydoom

First Post
Phoenix, great ideas there! I hadn't thought of stuff like a dragon's fang... and I hadn't thought of animal venom. If you don't mind, similar weapons may be showing up in Kalath's possession soon... :D.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Go for it Graydoom! After all, it was your Thorn-Vine whip that inspired me to make these up. Wait till you see the rest of the list that I have invented! :D

graydoom

First Post
Heh, I liked my thorn-vine whip idea. But due to my inspiration that I've gotten from you, I have a cool idea to improve it. Seriously, with the basic concepts you've given me (the idea of animal-part weapon, pretty much) (and venom) I'll be able to create a ton of weapons. I already have eight new weapons thought up! Including a really cool claw... :D.

Wicht

Hero
There are 4 goblins awaiting Sharlea to the north. The tunnel leads from the front room into a room, mostly square measuring 25 feet by 25 feet. There is a tunnel heading east out of the room and another tunnel in the north wall. The four goblins are lined against the north wall spears at the ready, as if waiting for Sharlea to rush them.[/chocolate]

Phoenix8008

First Post
ooc: How long was the tunnel between the first room at the bottom of the stairs and this 25x25 room?

Sharlea does not charge at the goblins, being wary of some trap still. Instead she taunts them that it was she who judged the worth of their Chief and she found him wanting. Challenging them to see if they have what it takes to avenge theire slain leader, she prepares for their attacks.

Wicht

Hero
about 15 feet

The goblins shuffle uncertainly. They say nothing but it is obvious they had been told she would charge them and are now uncetain what to do.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sharlea looks around carefully for a trap or trigger on the floor, walls , and ceiling. If she sees nothing, then she turns her back on the goblins and says, "Well, if you are too afraid to face me, then perhaps you are not worth the effort. Unless you are brave enough to stab me in the back."

Phoenix8008

First Post
Any room to go around it? How big of a square in this 25'x25' room? Either way, Sharlea uses her staff to probe at the edge of the discolored square by sliding the butt end of it along the ground and into the appearent trigger area. If it's a tarp covering a pit, then she should be able to move it aside or dump it into the pit. If it's some other kind of trigger, then we will see what happens when she pushes on it like this.

Wicht

Hero
The prodding causes the weight of the sand to slide the tarp into a pit, revealing an opening in the floor, newly dug, about teen feet wide and four feet across.

gotta go rotate some tires so might be gone awhile this morning :)

Remove ads