• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YBA) Sharlea goes it Alone V

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sharlea struggles to get herself out of the water and control her headlong rush down the watercourse...

Struggling: The fist leaps within the badlands; grasps the roar of the rodent!

Wicht

Hero
Sharlea manages to rise above the water and gasp for air. She sees that there is a ledge on one side of the stream that runs the length of the water. She could make for that to get out of the water if she does not want to stay for the whole ride.

Undertow: The tsunami charges the prairie; blocks the gaze of the mire!

Wicht

Hero
Sharlea barely manages to grab the ledge but it is sufficient to allow her to pull herself out of the fast moving water. The Ledge follows the path of the stream all along the left side of the stream. The other side of the deep stream is bounded by a rock wall. The roof overhead is about eight or ten feet high. The air is cool and damp. Sharlea barely manages to grab the ledge but it is sufficient to allow her to pull herself out of the fast moving water. The Ledge follows the path of the stream all along the left side of the stream. The other side of the deep stream is bounded by a rock wall. The roof overhead is about eight or ten feet high. The air is cool and damp. .

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sharlea will follow the ledge down the tunnel looking and listening for anythng unusual...

Sorry so long away. My computer at home died. I'm back to using the library PC's... :(

Wicht

Hero
My personal computer is about to die. Between that, a nasty cold, a funeral and family activities, I haven't been able to post myself. Sorry, should be more consistent for the next month or so.

Sharlea follows the stream for a ways. And then a short distance ahead she hears the sound of voices. Two or more men by the sound of it, working near the underground stream.

Phoenix8008

First Post
No problem Wicht. My PC DID die and I'm back to posting from the library once or twice a week. As always, we will play as we can when real life doesn't interfere... :D

Sharlea will slow down and advance quietly along the ledge while trying to listen to the talking and see if she can pick up any of their conversation...

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
The sound of the voices gets closer.

"Well, that one there looked like they stabbed him two 'er three times through the belly."

"Bled dry proper he was, wasn't he."

"I reckon. Well, thats another ten loaded, lets wheel 'em on out."

"This time lets get started back before he starts that thing he does. Makes my skin crawl proper it does."

"Don't complain too loudly or he may see fit to make you a part of the army proper and not just one of the carrying crew."

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sharlea waits for the voices to trail off before continuing quickly down the tunnel to what she expects will be a room of some sort. Keeping her eyes peeled for any traps or other oddities, she will inspect any room she comes to and decide what to do next based on what she finds.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads