• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yedan's Troubleshooters

Walking Dad

First Post
Morgan Sorrowful

Morgan kneels down besides the fallen warrior. His magic spent for violence, he can only do a basic prayer before trying to ease his wounds mundanely.

[sblock=Mini Stat Block]
Morgan Sorrowful

cast guidance before making a heal check

Crawler defends Morgan and moves to H8.

---

HP: 11/11
AC: 18, Touch 12, Flat Footed 16
Initiative: +2
CMB: +2
CMD: 14
Fort: +4
Ref: +3
Will +5
Speed 20'

Spells prepared (save DC = 13 + spell level):
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 - Shillelagh, Magic Stone

Concentration Check: +6

Club (melee): +2 = +0 (BAB) +2 (Stat) (1d6+2) X2
Scimitar (melee): +2 = +0 (BAB) +2 (Stat) (1d6+2) 18-20/X2

Perception +7

dies at -14

-4 sp
[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
"Whether or not they are gone for good, they are certainly gone for the moment. Assuming that Evret is not going to die, I suggest that we bury all of the Granthums while we have the chance."

Arrowhawk

First Post
As Whyre listens to Mezcia's suggestion, he walks over to read the tombstone where the summoned warrior arose upon the call of the dwarf. Whyre distractedly calls back to Mezcia, "I suspect the living Granthums will need some sort of reassurance that we have indeed ended this haunting. At present, we have none to offer."

ghostcat

First Post
"And I don't blame them" Mez responds to Whyre. "I wasn't suggesting we bury them and leave. Just that we bury them while it appears we have a chance."

Kaodi

Hero
Nymm 21, 998 YK

You head back to the village with the unconscious body of Evret and the dead body (and head) of Lirev. When you reach Harad's house, you discover that the coffinmaker arrived earlier than you and is already sizing up Jaran's body. You inform him of what has transpired, and he replies, "You can take Curlick and Harad, but if them ghosts are really gone, we'll be wanting to prepare Jaran and Lirev properly. They deserve better than a burlap sack or canvas."

Arrowhawk

First Post
OOC: Whoa, ho, ho, the group has not made a decision to leave the cemetery and nobody posted that we were leaving. I also made a point to read the tombstone from where the ghost rose. And we're certainly not burying the Granthums

Arrowhawk

First Post
Whyre waits for others to chime in, but with no one responding, he continues his conversation with Mezcia.

"It's not my place to bury the dead, nor was this a task appointed by the mayor. I am not familiar with the local customs, and I would not invite any curse or enmity from the living or dead by undertaking such a task.

I recommend we search the crypt to make certain these undead are indeed vanquished. If there is some sort of phylactery or vessel in which they have taken refuge, now would be the time to find it and destroy it. Once we present proof to the village we have ended the curse, the townspeople can bury their own dead as they see fit. Certainly we can observe the first such burial while Evret recovers."

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: I looked at what people were saying and made a judgement on where things were going. I am trying to keep the game moving along. And dude, stop acting like you have ranks in knowledge skills where you have none. A phylactery sure the Hell is not something you could know from an untrained Religion check.

Arrowhawk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
OOC: I looked at what people were saying and made a judgement on where things were going. I am trying to keep the game moving along. And dude, stop acting like you have ranks in knowledge skills where you have none. A phylactery sure the Hell is not something you could know from an untrained Religion check.

Kaodi, you're way out of line. Several times you've taken a condescending, arrogant, and abusive tone with me and it's inappropriate.

1. Don't even lecture me about moving the game along. I've put more effort into doing that than anyone else. I've even PM'd people to let them know it was their turn. Back in the first week, I petition you to keep things moving if people weren't going to post. Last time you moved things along, you totally scewed us over on the Magic Stones, which we specifically stated we were casting before we got to the cemetery. This cost us three rounds of Morgan's Magic Stick spell. When I tried to make sure we got the Stones, you harassed me to drop it and do something else so W D can hurry and get his post in??

2. Nobody... has said we were leaving the cemetery. One person said we should consider burying the Granthums...something that is totally inappropriate for this party to do directly. I also specifically stated I was reading the tombstone which you still ignore.

3. A phylactery is a word in the English language I don't need a religion check to know a word and what it means. Rangers don't live under a rock. I'm not trying to make one or use one.

I make it a point not to quit any PbP I join. It's not fair to the DM or the other players. But if none of the other players want me in the game...or you want to kick me out...or you insist in making our party do stuff nobody has said we were going and ignoring stuff we said we were... so be it

I'll leave it to you and the rest of the party on whether or not I continue on.

But you're way out of line coming at me like that and it's not the first time you've done it. [/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: Having consulted with most of you, I have decided that there is enough interest in the game that we may continue playing. But only if it without Arrowhawk. I suppose the rest of you may just keep posting as before.

Remove ads