Yeenoghu Entry = AWESOME.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Seriously. They give me, here, all that I need to run a pretty awesome series of adventures starring everyone's favorite flind.

Cool artwork, good critters, lots of substantial NPC's....

And with the racial rules in the MM for the gnoll, I'm going to have a fun time with the various factions and deceptions therein.

Very cool. I hope the rest of the entries keep pace. :)

AZRogue

First Post
I agree. It was an awesome article and bodes well if they can keep that kind of quality throughout. I was very impressed.

Oh, and here's the LINK.

It is awesome. It is the bar that I can only hope that more Demon Lords aspire to. Orcus was limited by space constraints of the MM and I imagine Demogorgon will be as well (as he is the confirmed MM2 Coverdemon).

Also fills in a few blanks of the Implied Setting (which is cool for story geeks).

Graf

Explorer
I agree it was cool. I didn't know that Yeenoghu was so... simplistic.
Still, it makes him a nice comparison to the other more complex fiends.

And it's a nice nod to the earlier editions + gnolls rock.

med stud

First Post
In Kult, there was a bunch of nomadic serial killers that followed the stars. I got those vibes from that article. It's nice to see opponents that are freaky and deranged in their evilness, I consider the article very well written :)

Nightchilde-2

First Post
mach1.9pants said:
Yep with this and the warforged article (e)Dungeon and (e)Dragon magazines look good. I hope they keep it up:)

Agreed. 100%. These two articles are pretty darned awesome.

I'm really waiting for the kobold article.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
hey, cool. :)

was the last James Jacobs article about Graz'zt? What other demonomicons (if any) have there been in between these two?

Set

First Post
Aw man, Yeenoghu is one of my favorites, and since it's D&D Insider, I won't be able to read it! (D&D Insider doesn't like me. Doesn't take my login, doesn't allow me to create another one. I must have pissed off the WotC gods...)

Remove ads