D&D Movie/TV (Yet another) D&D Movie Speculation thread.

It is different when a temple is destroyed by a terrorist attack or by a natural disaster.

A number of religious buildings where seen being destroyed by a terrorist attack in Mission Impossible: Fallout. If I remember correctly, that included the Vatican, St. Paul's Cathedral, and The Dome of the Rock.

And I've seen at least two churches get blown up in Doctor Who!

A church in a famous square in Venece was destroyed in the movie of "League of Extraordinary Gettlemen" (I loved that film, I enjoyed like a dwarf and I don't mind Alan Moore's opinion about the adaptation), and I haven't been in a cinema since 2008, and I never seen a movie of Mission Imposible with Tom Cruise. And it was really horrible, that ridiculous scene in Spain, a crazy mash-up of Spanish traditions. I neither see TV since... the year of the first season of "Heroes". I have seen only some chapters of the new Doctor Who, and it was when they met Madam Poupadour.

* Maybe in future April's Fool we will see easter eggs about Hasbro franchises in D&D worlds, for example Cybertronians as monsters or a PC race, main characters of "my little pony" like centauresses, Cobra (G.I.Joe's archienemies) like a evil faction of Spelljammer with arcanepunk vehicles, or the fogortten Inhumanoids like D&D monsters.

* In the internet age English will change by people whose naive-languange is not English. Not only by the influence of Spanish-speakers but also people with a Latin languange (French, Italian, Portuguese..). Adding s to the plural of Drow will not be a mortal sin of orthography because it is not a word used usually in the colloquial speech.

Remove ads