D&D 5E You Can Now Buy Mike Schley's Ravenloft Maps

Mike Schley's maps from Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft are now available to purchase in high resolution from his website. You can grab a map bundle with 6 digital DM and player maps for $10, or posters and prints at various sizes.

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 6.34.10 PM.png

R_J_K75

Legend
Virtually all of the maps on his site are from published products. But for people playing mostly online, like me, it's good to have a digital copy...purchased legally.
You have a valid point and I agree. I just miss having 4-8 poster sized maps that came with a box set. One thing Im not to agreeable on is the maps printed in the hardbacks, theyre too small and too scattered about to be much use in game around a table. Id gladly pay more for an accessory of poster maps for a hard back. Adding that to the hardback would increase manufaturing cost so a supplement may be the better option. Then again Im sure one of my friends will just spill something on it anyway.

Stormonu

Legend
You have a valid point and I agree. I just miss having 4-8 poster sized maps that came with a box set. One thing Im not to agreeable on is the maps printed in the hardbacks, theyre too small and too scattered about to be much use in game around a table. Id gladly pay more for an accessory of poster maps for a hard back. Adding that to the hardback would increase manufaturing cost so a supplement may be the better option. Then again Im sure one of my friends will just spill something on it anyway.
Gale force 9 has done several of those book maps as physical maps, though I think they are on mousepad material. WotC has done a few as well, when I bought the Theros book it came with a laminated poster map that had all the dungeon maps from the book on it. With Ravnica, they had had a seperate map pack you could buy.

Though I wouldn’t mind if they continued to straight-up sold map packs, especially for the recent Ravenloft book. Problem is, folks open those darn things in the bookstore, then no one wants to buy them (I’ve gotten burned on the opened packs missing items, so skip over them myself).

R_J_K75

Legend
Gale force 9 has done several of those book maps as physical maps, though I think they are on mousepad material. WotC has done a few as well, when I bought the Theros book it came with a laminated poster map that had all the dungeon maps from the book on it. With Ravnica, they had had a seperate map pack you could buy.

Though I wouldn’t mind if they continued to straight-up sold map packs, especially for the recent Ravenloft book. Problem is, folks open those darn things in the bookstore, then no one wants to buy them (I’ve gotten burned on the opened packs missing items, so skip over them myself).
Whered you get the Theros maps from? I totally missed that. I have a few GF9 maps or I used to. They were nice but generally just larger scale overland maps iirc. The Ptolus map was very nice that bought in the mid 00's. WotC should take a page out of that playbook and do a Waterdeep/Undermountain pack. If people are buying $700 mini sets Im sure people would spend a few hundred on that.

People that rob just suck. You gotta be a real jerk or that hard up to steal a map or two from a store. Seems at that point you should concentrate on your resume than calculating thac0.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases