You'll know

James V

First Post
as he passes by this early in the mornin, perhaps he's been out late, its almost hard to decifer, as tis rather early, or late, pending on the point of view, lending out a light hearted laugh, the fresh brew of hazel nut and whiskey, rich aroma spread around him, as he writes, perhaps slightly intoxicated, though most may just understand why he writes, such in a tired manner as he sips his coffee.

Oh he's bluffin' half the time, like a kitten, comes up to you, purrs for a while, then finds another, cravin' for attention, so as we sit here, always thinkin', some times the words just flow, other times, its impossible to figure out a responce, I know others have watched, so to those who have watched, perhaps some curiousity has sparked now, who we are, I s'pose I'll keep you in the dark a bit, because I'm rather cruel like that.

Hmm, There are attributes of me I'd change, though my feelin's for ya, Never, I'll see you in two day like the norm, it's almost clockwork, I know when I'm expected to be there, i'm so thrilled, like a child with a gift to open, you give it to them, and the will of their little mind, over powers with the urge to open with excitement, yet unlike recievin' clothes, I'm never dissappointed, so now if you are the Rose, what will my code name be classified as?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She passes at an unusual hour...His note she ponders, wondering just how close by he might well be. With a chuckle she replies, for she's errands to run before she can return.

It's in a curious manner, that we acquire pet names, and I've been called many names through the times. But you, you remind me of Bear so much that I wonder if he was named after you, or you should be named after him. But methinks Phyre might suit better, though too few would see what lies within. Do you? How much impact has my insight had on your eyes I wonder? Will you see these tricks and taunts...?

There's not much of you to change, e'en less that requires it; just use the eyes I've given you and you'll see what I mean. You cannot judge yourself well with your own eyes. I know, for I do the same. A rose does not know she is beautiful, a fire does not know how bright and warm he is.

James V

First Post
as he comes by, he begins a post, a bit sloppy in his writing, asthough he is rather worn out.

I am sorry I wasn't there last eve, I'm a touch under the weather, my eyes wander bout, but stand still at times, lately I've been loosing a bit of focus aswell, I'll explain when you and I speak later on.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Her face shows some concern as she reads. Though she leaves a reply.

Between the two of us, we have busy lives to face. And many things to send awry well laid plans. Methinks I am a little too late this eve...

I will make up for it...somehow.

James V

First Post
he quietly reads, upon a frown, knowing he just missed her, he responds in a quick way.

Well atleast we've defied many an odd, We're not married, and we don't have kids, unlike some how half the people i've seen here within a months time acquire...I can't really explain it either, rather funny though, a life times work, all in one month, as I sit here, all I really want is my arms to be filled just for a moment with you so I may hold you close, and if only for that split second, perhaps I'll feel somethin' that comes and goes with you. You owe me nothin', mayhaps just a drink on FeeGee.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The elf passes by again, her eyes lingering, fond of the way his words take form. She grins, excited to leave another beneath.

I cant quite see myself as marriage material. Forever is an odd word, take a few, you get fever, and that's often what gets people to saying forever. In my eyes anyways. Then you know how strange that view can be. From time to time you're probably sharing it. One of these days, we'll run into each other here, both reading, too excited for the words than each other. Then we'll laugh, and your hungry arms'll be filled up and you wont have to worry anymore. I owe you more than that...but in time I'll pay the debt.

James V

First Post
he passes by, seeming a bit exhausted again, perhaps, his writing sloppy, asthough his hand can barely lift the pen, the usual joy in his lettering, dimmed a bit, as he simply moves to reply

In all honesty, I'll never do marriage...oi...did it three times, didn't work, I seem to be coming down with this flu I've heard of, I'm rather exhausted, I'm not sure where it came from, nor who had spread it, we will indeed be bumpin' into each other again one day, until then you can always find your way to my home, I am sure of that, aye?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The lady, still worried and bothered, leaves a rather short note.

I will be there. Soon; with a few remedies. Hopefully to have you in shape again soon my Phyre.

James V

First Post
he continues a post in the manner as the same, yet a bit more strength has come a bit back to his pen hand

Even I, can fall ill, though I'm not the end all be all, be ware to anyone else though, there is a nasty flu spreadin' about, apparently I'm not sure why, or what it does, just makes you feel horrible I s'pose, I'll be waitin' for you.

To my Rose, I see my eyes enlighten every eve, awaken at the dawn, and focus in at dusk, I am awaitin' for you my Rose.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The lady passes by once more, leaving behind a satchel, a herbal flue remedy, and note bearing instructions among other things.

Make into tea twice daily, and drink only one cup each time. Also place under your pillow, to aid you breathing whilst sleeping.

I spent the eve studying, to see what would suit you. You are an unusual man to cater for, and I came to realise just how much I dont know about you. Perhaps I shall ask, rather than read; as I enjoy the smile on your lips, the puzzles of your face when you are thinking; when you are dreaming. Peace, Phyre, and rest well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases