D&D 5E Your Adventuring Party Names

dagger

Adventurer
Company of the Bloodoath. We actually swore a bloodoath to hunt down and kill and ancient red dragon who had bullyied and made us pay a magic item tax to live on evening. Spent a year and a half going on quest after quest to prepare for the battle.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
We modeled a 'buddy cop' team in the style of Acq. Inc and called them the APA: the Arcane Protection Agency.

We're also wrestling nerds. :3

My lot called themselves Tyrant's Bane, having captured the Black Spider and killed Venomfang and then going on to kill Strahd.

Since then they have had two PC deaths and been banned from Neverwinter for nearly dropping a floating island directly on top of the city and then getting gobby about paying for repairs.

Yet to prove the bane of an *actual* tyrant in the political sense, though...

Sadras

Legend
My players' party name hailing all the way from the Akorros in the Republic of Darokin is Company-4-Hire, although recently the team has been torn apart.
One member has been lost, one has died, half of them are assisting the Harpers in a Sundering/Tyranny of Dragons storyline mesh, while the other half (including a cleric) are making their way to the Glantrian Principalities to consult with the wizards hoping to find a way to bring back their companions stranded in Toril. Things are very messy right now for Company-4-Hire.

ethandrew

First Post
Throughout the years we've had a fair few good and awful names.

Heroes of Might-be Magic
Fellowship of the Bling
Skull and Crossbows
The Seaquesters

Come to think of it, my gaming group might have a problem with puns.

Remove ads