D&D 5E Your Adventuring Party Names

PieAndDragon

Duncan T
What are your adventuring party names for groups you have played in or run for, memorable or mundane?

I want to use them to improve an adventuring party name generator.
Two from for my group include Band of the Badger and Company of the Shattered Lance

Other examples would be Fellowship of the Ring, Order of the Stick and Companions of the Hall

(updated link to new tool after losing OGRE gen in 2019)

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
in one of the PbP game here we are the River Gang. We were named by Udit, a character with no artistic talents whatsoever.

Bitbrain

ORC (Open RPG) horde ally
In the secondary campaign, my group has been referred to by a few NPCs as "six Mammals and a Lizardman".

pukunui

Legend
Most of the parties I've played in or DMed for don't bother with a name. That said, when I played a 5e conversion of the Age of Worms campaign, we ended up calling ourselves the Black Dragons. When we fought in the arena, we even had black dragon masks and black cloaks. We also had a tavern/gambling den with a black dragon skull mounted on the wall.

We're currently playing through SKT, and when we sought assistance in Waterdeep, the DM told us we had to get an adventuring charter, which meant coming up with a party name. We somehow ended up as the Diverse Company of Heroes, much to the DM's great amusement and our chagrin.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases