D&D General Your last adventure in photos.

Zardnaar

Legend
20240115_142846.jpg

Dryads pool

Voadam

Legend
Personally, I find sitting down behind the DM Screen blocks my view of the battle mat. Standing up gives me a better angle to see everything unfolding on the table.
I am tall enough that it has never been an issue for me. I think the last time I used a screen though was 2e.

My brother is incapable of sitting either as a player or as a DM.

Clint_L

Hero
I am tall enough that it has never been an issue for me. I think the last time I used a screen though was 2e.
I still have a screen for keeping my secrets...mostly just dice rolls that the players can't see because plot reasons. But that's it - I barely use it and mostly like having it out because it's a beautiful hand-carved bespoke work of art that my spouse had made for me. It's more tradition than necessity.

darjr

I crit!
IMG_9840.jpeg

IMG_9841.jpeg

IMG_9842.jpeg

IMG_9844.jpeg

We are based in an island in a delta that was a thriving city. Mysteriously much of it was destroyed and ruined. Our party now works for the survivors looting the strange ruins left behind.

Here we are in the midst of a graveyard protected by a strange undead knight who wears a precious religious artifact. So where there is a snake man controlling him and hiding out.

I was a 1st level halfling rogue and did a lot of sneaking and hiding while others fought and one lost a level.

Remove ads