Your most anticipated games of 2016?

Goodman games DCC Mutant Crawl Classics and the DCC Lankmar game. Both based off of DCC but both complete games and different. I think they will be compatible but I'm not sure.

Goodman games DCC Mutant Crawl Classics and the DCC Lankmar game. Both based off of DCC but both complete games and different. I think they will be compatible but I'm not sure.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Timewatch.
ditto.gif

Bluenose

Adventurer
Mongoose Traveller 2e.

Runequest in Glorantha should be coming out from Chaosium, and I'd expect The Design Mechanism will put their 'new' version of RQ6 with a new name out.

First Contact: X Corps.

The new edition of Blue Rose.

Possibly a new edition of 7th Sea, it almost certainly will have a kickstarter but I don't think the game is confirmed. Maybe also new John Carter and Conan games, I'd like to see them but I'd be surprised if they came in 2016.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I'm interested in seeing the Sentinels of the Multiverse RPG. Last I heard it's supposed to Kickstart in early 2016 and I guess we'll see when it'll actually be produced.

I was just reminded o this at my New Year's Day brunch. Seconded as another game I'm anticipating!

Staffan

Legend
Mongoose Traveller 2e.

Runequest in Glorantha should be coming out from Chaosium, and I'd expect The Design Mechanism will put their 'new' version of RQ6 with a new name out.
Wait, what?

OK, so first Mongoose makes RuneQuest II (not to be confused with Runequest 2nd ed from Way Back Then). Then they lose the license, and re-release the game, slightly altered as Legend.

Then The Design Mechanism gets the RuneQuest license, and makes a few changes (on the order of D&D 3.0 to 3.5, or possibly less), and release it as RuneQuest 6. Now they've lost the license, and are ​also re-releasing their game under a different name? So there will soon be two former-RuneQuest-clones around?

Remove ads

Remove ads