Your Most Anticipated RPG Of 2017?

For the last couple of years, I've held a poll to find out what the most anticipated games of the coming year are; and that time has rolled around again! First of all, I need nominations, though. Please let me know in the comments what your most anticipated full roleplaying game of 2017 is! Remember that's full (tabletop) roleplaying games - not supplements, adventures, settings, sourcebooks, and so on. The game must have a currently scheduled release date in 2017.

For the last couple of years, I've held a poll to find out what the most anticipated games of the coming year are; and that time has rolled around again! First of all, I need nominations, though. Please let me know in the comments what your most anticipated full roleplaying game of 2017 is! Remember that's full (tabletop) roleplaying games - not supplements, adventures, settings, sourcebooks, and so on. The game must have a currently scheduled release date in 2017.

I'll take nominations for a few days before setting up the official poll.

1d89_d20_bowl_set.jpg

SaveSave

It is hard for me to anticipate anything when I have no idea what is even supposed to come out in 2017. Is there some list somewhere that compiles all the confirmed releases for this year that I can look at so I know what to anticipate?

Seeing the Blue Rose setting updated with the Fantasy AGE rules is an exciting prospect.

For my part, I’m cautiously optimistic about the Starfinder RPG. Pathfinder has gotten pretty creaky and overstuffed, and this seems like it could be a much-needed fresh take.

Blue Rose AGE

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads