Your thoughts on A Very Small Kingdom for 1e Dnd I generated using tables that my cousin's father in law made

JMISBEST

Explorer
A few years back my cousin's father in law made tables for use in Dnd 1E that can be used to create very small kingdoms, sadly he won't let me share The Tables and I decided to generate 1 to see what I ended up with. Can I have your thoughts on A Very Small Kingdom for 1e Dnd I generated using tables that my cousin's father in law made?

Also even though I haven't generated them for a specific character I make several references to my character and in case your wondering why I will state that the reason why is because if it was 1 of the conditions that in order to be allowed to post info on this site about The Very Small Kingdom that I generated I had to agree to, otherwise my cousin's father in law wouldn't let me post info on this site about The Very Small Kingdom that I generated

Most of the time when I refer to my character I'm referring to The Crown Prince, but he's not my character, I bet your asking what my cousin's father in law thinking when references to my character actually refer to The Crown Prince?, well he thought it would be funny if the country had a my law that after the last king or queen dies but before his or her son or daughter became king or queen that the next king or queen would spend 6 to 7 weeks making very detailed documents about what the kingdom was like after the king or queen died but before his or her son became king or queen, and the stuff/things, these tables generate is basically what the current king or queen wrote in those documents after his or her mother or father/the king or queen died but before he or she/his or her son became king or queen

First a few bits of info on the kingdoms background, history and some of its more unusual laws

The country is very similar to Rohan, but its not Rohan, in that it was once part of a country many times its size but its 1st ruler was the area's ruling Duke and he performed a service to his king that was so great that his Dukedom was made A Kingdom that was both eternally separate and eternally allied to the country it was once part of

Sadly theirs not definitely not enough Land to support any more nobles then that, no one has ever tried, the number of people that have seriously considered trying that changed their minds by no later then the late planning stage can be counted on 1 hand

And

Even The 123 assorted rulers of domains, they are The King, The Heir that gets A Domain but when he/she becomes King/Queen it gets set aside for when he or she produces a heir, 61 regular Nobles, 30 Nobles that are Vassals, 10 Nobles that bought their title and 20 adventures that rule various area’s don't have as much land as nobles of similiar social standing in other kingdoms do

A few bits on a very unusual tradition

Theirs a law that means that after the last king or queen dies but before his or her son or daughter became king or queen that the next king or queen would spend 6 to 7 weeks making very detailed documents about what the kingdom was like after the king or queen died but before his or her son became king or queen

Naturally the stuff/things thay these tables generate is basically what the current king or queen wrote in those documents after his or her mother or father/the king or queen died but before he or she/his or her son became king or queen

Equal rights

The country is the worlds leading force in equal rights. Here are a few examples

Roughly 17.62% of the population are creatures that in most places are very uncivilized but they've and their ancestors been in this country so long that their almost civilized. 5 examples are things like Orcs, Goblins, Hobgobins, Gnolls and Kobloids

The place is so calm, peaceful, prosperous and nice that everyone, even the slaves lead good lives

If A Slave can afford to buy his or her freedom then their owner can't refuse, he or she must free his or her soon to be ex slave

Almost 42.6% of the commoners are descendants of refugees or freed slaves, or even both, and unlike most places these were welcomed with open arms

The Nobility has A Duty, and surprisingly they always fulfil it, that if they know of A Family that's very wealthy, that don't even have to be Nobles, that are unable to have children and they find A Orphan that they think could use a good home they must try and home him or her

The day after The heir to The Throne turns 6 The King or Queen will gather 440 common born 6 year old orphans, 7 will be picked to be the heirs friends, companions and playmates, and when their fully crown 5 will become his retainers and the other 2 enter the royal guard

In fact becoming A Retainer to The Future King or Queen is the only guaranteed way for A Commoner to become A Cavalier and most Retainers that become Cavaliers also get A Decent Sized Barony

The Kingdom gives promotions to whoever, and in some opinions whatever, best suited for the job and not just Humans and/or Commoners, 13 examples, a lot of which are in sets are included in the next paragraph

5 of the countries 8 most powerful Senior Colonels are Male Bronze Dragons

At least 4, I can't remember the exact number, of its 6 most powerful enerals aren't human

1 of its Baroness is A Female Sapphire Dragon

17 of The Nobles have adopted A Child that was born A Slave that was freed before his or her 6th birthday

5 of its 8 most powerful Nobles are descended from Former Slaves

2 of The Nobles are married to someone that is A Former Slave

No over country in the world is as willing as they are to grant Rulership of A Dominion to A Worthy Common Born Fighter that it believes can be trusted

Its the only country in the world were if A Noble, but not A Royal, illegitimate Child then The Illegitimate Childs claim to the title will count as the same as A Legitimate Child

For example A Noble has 4 Children, the oldest is illegitimate, normally he or she would be 4th in line to the title, here he or she will be the 1st in line for the title

The personal Bodyguard of The Baroness that's A Female Sapphire Dragon is A Male Copper Dragon

1 of The Barons was once The Leader of A large group of Bandits

The Crown Prince's personal guard includes 26 2nd level Dex 17 Half Orc Thieves, 9 Centaurs, 4 1st level Human Men At Arms that are Freed Slaves, 4 semi sentient talking Owls, 3 4th level Bugbear Fighters, 3 Orcs that were once The Guards of A Orc Chief that all have the abilities of 2nd level Str 16 Half Orc Fighter, A 11HD Centaur Shaman that has The Spellcasting Abilities of A 7th level Wis 17/Int 14 Cleric, 1 Werewolf, 1 3rd level Half Orc Fighter and A 337 year old/Mature Adult/Green Emerald Dragon that has 11HD, those 11HD netted her 69Hp and not only does she know 3 1st level, 1 2nd level and 1 3rd level Spells she also has the Spell Casting of A 4th level Illusionist/2nd level Magic User

They always judge people by who and what they are and do and never by who or what they are related to, who their relations are, what their relations do and have done or were they come from

In some case's if someone from A Unfriendly Country, but never A Hostile 1, they may be very firm believers in equal rights but their not stupid, earns A Noble Title then they get A Noble Title but only if they agree to having A Garrison and A Few advisers send by The Crown but they will only stay until The Crown is certain of The New Nobles loyalty

The best example of that that has occurred within the last 53 years was when The grandfather of 1 of The Barons that, at the time, was The 14 year old Nephew of A Duke that had to chance of ever getting anywhere the families titles, the kid came from A Country that's unfriendly with this 1 but the kid proved he deserved A Barony and got 1 and he proved his loyalty

A few of its obscure laws about slavery

Rolls show that my characters homeland has legalized slavery but only when it’s a punishment that fits the crime and even then the children of Slaves can only be Slaves if their parents did something so heinous that it was decided that death was too good them and the only appropriate punishment was the condemning of their lines to spend the eternity as Slaves

This has actually resulted in the creations of several families whose bloodline has consisted entirely of Slaves for more then 2,000 Millenium but before that their families were nobles until they did something so heinous that death was too good for them and the only appropriate punishment was the condemning of their lines to spend the rest of eternity as Slaves

When they think Slaveries a warranted punishment my characters homeland as a whole and its royal family/his family, in particular will tolerate Slavery they don’t like the fact that 9 times out of 10 the Slavery when it’s a punishment that fits the crime but children of slaves are automatically slaves

My character isn’t yet king and his country isn’t, and likely will never, have the influence to stop this thing my characters sense of what’s right and what’s just means that if he see’s A Child Slave aged 6 years or under being unfairly given a sound beating he will step in and stop it

In his opinion he thinks that theirs only 2 things A Child Slave under the age of 6 could ever do that would warrant a sound beating, and if The Child Slave actually did do 1 of those 2 things then compared to what would normally happen to him or her a sound beating would be A Act of Super-Human Mercy

Generally speaking my character will have enough cash either on him or nearby and available that if he sees A Child Slave aged 6 years or under been unfairly beaten, he will put a stop to it, by buying the kids freedom

What happens next will depend. If the now freed Ex Child Slave is clearly beyond training by either him, A Pc or A Retainer he may drop him or her off at a orphanage, along with a big enough donation to ensure he or she is very well looked after

On the other hand if its likely that The now freed Ex Child Slave is about the right age he may either train him or her himself or assign A Pc or A Retainer to do it

He will also know which, if any, of his homelands nobility, gentry(to those that don’t know gentry are wealthy land owners that aren’t Nobles) or very wealthy Commoners either have a child that’s roughly the same age as The now freed Ex Child Slave that would be willing to adopt A Ex Child Slave to be A friend to their son or daughter

He’s kind enough that if he finds a orphanage that clearly has more children then they can cope with but can’t bring themselves to toss any out that he could arrange for several of nobility, gentry(like I said earlier to those that don’t know gentry are land owners that aren’t Nobility) or very wealthy Commoners to adopt the orphans

Orphans adopted by nobility, gentry(like I said earlier to those that don’t know gentry are land owners that aren’t Nobility) or very wealthy Commoners that weren’t Slaves can always inherit if their adopted parents have no children

And

Saying that though for a adopted Ex Slave to inherit then even if his or her adopted parents have no children he or she still requires a royal permit, thankfully even though the king or queen can refuse the last time A Reigning King or Queen did was 1,232 years ago

The lands

The 21 Gargantuan Sized Barony that are all ruled by A Very Senior Baron that all have A subordinate Senior Baron

In all 21 of them are 48 Farms, 44 farming communities, 26 semi-nomadic groups of both tanners and herders, 8 fairly large logging communities, 5 fairly large, 5 large and 3 very large sized villages, 3 decent sized fishing communities, 3 very large mining communities, 1 large town, 1 forest were I can hunt pheasants, deer and wild goats for their meats and foxes for their pelts and 1 small castle

Population wise it has 15,803 Adult Civilians, 9,091 children or a total population of 21,650

All in all adding in everything each of the baronies earns from Taxes, Fines, Fees, Lords Justices, tolls, license’s, legal costs, court costs and permits as well as money The Baron or Baroness makes from other means and every Baron or Baroness nets a profit of 73,582 Gold Coins -67,088 Gold Coins or 6,494 Gold Coins per year

All in all every year all of The Baronies also make 155 Meals worth of Farming Produce, 96 Meals worth of Dairy Produce, 65 bottles of fine and 3 Very Light Riding Horse’s

All 21 of them have 2,396 Men at Arms that consist of 1,397 1st level, 601 2nd level, 242 3rd level, 93 4th level, 40 5th level, 14 6th level, 6 7th level, 2 8th and 1 9th level Men At Arms

All 21 of them have 2,396 Clerics that consist of 1,397 1st level, 601 2nd level, 242 3rd level, 93 4th level, 40 5th level, 14 6th level, 6 7th level, 2 8th and 1 9th level Clerics

All 21 of them have A 1,075 Strong Garrison that consists of 340 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 340 heavy Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 105 Medium Cavalry, 100 Heavy Infantry with Melee Weapons, 80 Heavy Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 34 Medium Infantry with Melee Weapons, 34 Medium Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 30 Heavy Crossbowmen, 11 Pegasus Mounted Light Knights and 1 Medium Foot Knight

Regular employees

19 Unskilled Servants, 11 Soldiers, 6 Hunters, 3 Doctors, 2 Bailiffs, 1 Reeve, 1 Heyward and 1 Chamberlain

All 21 Baronies hire the following Staff

Regular

5 Magistrates/4th level Paladins, 5 Artillerists/5th level Fighters. 3 Castellans/5th level Rangers, 3 Bailiffs/3rd level Thief, 3 Heralds, 2 Chamberlains who are both 4th level Fighters, 2 Reeve’s who are all 3rd level Rangers and 3 Sherrif who are 4th level Thieves

Greater

1 Chief Steward whose A Elven 4th level Cleric/2nd Magic User, 1 Provost whose A 6th level Cleric, 1 Equerry whose A 6th level Druid, 1 Marshall whose A 7th level Cavalier, 1 Chief Magistrate whose A 8th level Illusionist, 1 Chaplain whose A 10th level Cleric and 1 Court Wizard whose A 12th level Magic User

All in all every year all 21 make The Baron 16,953 Gold Coins, 271 meals worth of Agricultural Produce, 95 meals worth of Dairy Produce, 38 2-pint bottles of Ale made from berries -they all hold 3 doses that when drank each restore 4Hp and 4 very light mares

The 10 Very Large Sized Baronies that are all ruled by A Senior Barons that all have A subordinate moderately Senior Baron

In all of them are 33 Farms, 22 farming communities, 18 semi-nomadic groups of both tanners and herders, 5 very small, 3 large and 2 very large sized villages, 2 fairly large logging communities, 2 decent sized fishing communities, 1 very large mining community, 1 very small town, 1 forest were I can hunt pheasants, rabbits, wild sheep and wild goats for their meats and foxes for their pelts and 1 small castle

They all have a population of 7,163 Adult Civilians and 4,830 Children or a total of 11,993

All in all adding in everything each of the baronies earns from Taxes, Fines, Fees, Lords Justices, tolls, license’s, legal costs, court costs and permits as well as money The Baron or Baroness makes from other means and every Baron or Baroness nets a profit of 33,356 Gold Coins –30,671 Gold Coins or 2,685 Gold Coins per year

And

All in all every year all of The Baronies also make 62 Meals worth of Farming Produce, 32 Meals worth of Dairy Produce, 13 bottles of Ale -they all hold 1 pint/2 doses that when drank restore 4 Stamina and 1 Very Light Horse

Also

Servants and other employees

24 Unskilled Servants, 14 Soldiers, 8 Hunters, 4 Doctors, 2 Bailiffs, 2 Reeves, 1 Heyward and 1 Chamberlain

Lesser

7 Magistrates/4th level Magic Users, 7 Sherrifs/5th level Rangers, 5 Artillerists/5th level Fighters, 3 Engineers/5th level Fighters, 3 Heralds, 1 Bailiff whose A 3rd level Thief, 1 Chamberlain whose A 5th level Fighter and 1 Reeve whose A 5th level Ranger

Greater

1 Chief Steward whose A Elven 4th level Cleric/2nd Magic User, 1 Provost whose A 4th level Cleric, 1 Equerry whose A 6th level Druid, 1 Huntmaster whose A 6th level Ranger, 1 Guard Captain whose A Dwarfern 4th level Illusionist/4th Level Fighter, 1 Chief Magistrate whose A 6th level Cleric, 1 Chaplain whose A 8th level Cleric and 1 Magistar whose A 10th level Magic User

Defenders

All of them have 1,583 Men at Arms that consist of 984 1st level, 415 2nd level, 114 3rd level, 44 4th level, 16 5th level, 6 6th level, 2 7th level, 1 8th and 1 9th level Men At Arms

All 10 of them have 1,583 Clerics that consist of 984 1st level, 415 2nd level, 114 3rd level, 44 4th level, 16 5th level, 6 6th level, 2 7th level, 1 8th and 1 9th level Men At Arms

And

They all have A 620 Strong Garrison that consists of 211 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 211 Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 50 Medium Infantry with Melee Weapons, 50 Medium Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 30 Light Cavalry, 30 Heavy Crossbowmen, 18 heavy cavalry, 10 Horse Mounted Very Light Knights, 9 Pegasus Mounted Very Light Knights and 1 Major/Dwarfern 7th level Fighter/4th level Thief

The 4 decent sized Earldoms that are each made up of 3 massive Baronies that also each have 3 subordinate moderately Senior Barons and are ruled by A Earls that has slightly more influential then normal

All 4x3 or 12 massive Baronies are made up of the following

52 farming communities, 25 semi-nomadic groups of both tanners and herders, 7 very small, 7 large and 7 very large sized villages, 7 fairly large logging communities, 5 decent sized fishing communities, 5 very large mining communities, 3 small and 1 very small towns, 1 forest were The Barons and The Earl can hunt pheasants, rabbits, wild sheep and wild goats for their meats and foxes for their pelts and 1 small castle

Population wise all 4x3 or 12 Baronies have 25,703 Adult Civilians and 12,642 Children or a total of 38,345

All in all adding in everything each of the baronies earns from Taxes, Fines, Fees, Lords Justices, tolls, license’s, legal costs, court costs and permits as well as money The Baron or Baroness makes from other means and every Baron or Baroness nets a profit of 65,750 Gold Coins –60,971 Gold Coins or 4,879 Gold Coins per year

And

All in all every year all of The Baronies also make 104 Meals worth of Farming Produce, 48 Meals worth of Dairy Produce, 16 bottles of Ale -they all hold 1 pint/2 doses that when drank restore 4 Stamina and 2 Very Light Riding Horse’s

General employees

42 Unskilled Servants, 21 Soldiers, 10 Hunters, 6 Doctors, 3 Bailiffs, 3 Reeves, 1 Heyward and 1 Chamberlain

Also

They all have 40 Staff

And

Those 40 Staff are as follows

Lesser

7 Magistrates/4th level Magic Users, 7 Sherrifs/5th level Rangers, 5 Artillerists/5th level Fighters, 5 Engineers/5th level Fighters, 5 Heralds, 5 Bailiffs/5th level Thieves, 1 Chamberlain whose A 3rd level Fighter and 1 Reeve whose A 3rd level Ranger

Greater

1 Chief Steward whose A Elven 4th level Cleric/2nd Magic User, 1 Provost whose A 4th level Cleric, 1 Equerry whose A 6th level Druid, 1 Huntmaster whose A 6th level Ranger, 1 Guard Captain whose A Dwarfern 4th level Illusionist/4th Level Fighter, 1 Chief Magistrate whose A 8th level Magic Cavalier. 1 Chaplain whose A 10th level Cleric and 1 Magistar whose A 13th level Magic User

Defenders

All of have 2,793 Men at Arms that consist of 1,629 1st level, 833 2nd level, 205 3rd level, 80 4th level, 29 5th level, 9 6th level, 5 7th level, 2 8th and 1 10th level Men At Arms

All 9 of them have 2,339 Clerics that consist of 1,229 1st level, 754 2nd level, 227 3rd level, 80 4th level, 29 5th level, 12 6th level, 5 7th level, 2 8th and 1 10th level Clerics

And

They all have A 787 Strong Garrison that consists of 155 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 155 Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 140 Medium Infantry with Melee Weapons, 140 Medium Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 120 Light Cavalry, 30 Heavy Crossbowmen, 30 heavy cavalry, 8 Horse Mounted Very Light Knights, 10 Pegasus Mounted Very Light Knights and 1 Major whose A Dwarfern 7th level Thief/4th level Fighter

The Kings personal estates that that consists of 5 gigantic Baronies that are all ruled by A Very Senior Baron that all have 1 Vassals that are all minor Barons

Because these lands are the personal lands, legally they could be called personal property but the kings and queens are too nice to call them that, of the king they have a far high population then the other domains

All 5 very large Baronies are made up of the following

49 farming communities, 22 semi-nomadic groups of both tanners and herders, 6 very small, 6 large and 4 very large sized villages, 6 fairly large logging communities, 6 decent sized fishing communities, 6 very large mining communities, 2 large, 1 small and 1 very large town, 1 forest were I can hunt pheasants, rabbits, wild sheep and wild goats for their meats and foxes for their pelts and 1 small castle

Every single Barony has 36,965 Adult civilians and 24,339 Children or a total of 60,304

In theory The Barons give most of the gold to the King but in truth The King lets them keep most of it

It earns him 603,040 Gold Coins a year before paying costs and paying the garrison wages and it earns The Baron 11,484 Gold Coins a year after paying 12,282 Gold Coins in taxes, 325,610 paying Gold Coins a year on the garrison wages, 22,870 Gold Coins a year of servants and regular employees and 230,800 Gold Coins a year on staff or a total cost of 591,564

And

All in all every year all of The 5 Baronies that make up The Kings Estates also make him 341 Meals worth of Farming Produce, 144 Meals worth of Dairy Produce, 48 bottles of Ale -they all hold 1 pint/2 doses that when drank restore 4 Stamina and 3 Very Light Horse’s

Also

Servants and/or regular employees

122 Unskilled Servants, 60 Soldiers, 30 Hunters, 13 Doctors, 13 Bailiffs, 10 Reeves, 6 Heywards and 6 Chamberlains

They all have 35 Staff

And

Those 35 Staff are as follows

Lesser

8 Magistrates/5th level Magic Users, 6 Sherrifs/6th level Rangers, 4 Artillerists/4th level Fighters, 4 Engineers/4th level Fighters, 4 Heralds, 3 Bailiffs who are 4th level Thieves, 1 Chamberlain whose A 5th level Fighter and 1 Reeve whose A 5th level Ranger

Greater

1 Chief Steward who is A Wis 18/Int 15 Elven 6th level Cleric/4th Magic User, 1 Provost whose A 6th level Cleric, 1 Equerry whose A 6th level Druid, 1 Huntmaster whose A 7th level Ranger, 1 Guard Captain whose A Dwarfern 4th level Illusionist/4th Level Fighter, 1 Chief Magistrate whose A 9th level Paladin, 1 Chaplain whose A 9th level Cleric and 1 Magistar whose A 12th level Magic User

Defenders

They all have 3,939 Men at Arms that consist of 2,680 1st level, 850 2nd level, 250 3rd level, 98 4th level, 36 5th level, 14 6th level, 7 7th level, 3 8th and 1 10th level Men At Arms

They all have 3,578 Clerics that consist of 2,680 1st level, 850 2nd level, 250 3rd level, 98 4th level, 36 5th level, 14 6th level, 7 7th level, 3 8th and 1 10th level Clerics

And

They all have A 1,738 Strong Garrison that consists of 600 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 600 Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 200 Medium Infantry with Melee Weapons, 200 Medium Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 165 Light Cavalry, 120 Heavy Crossbowmen, 60 heavy cavalry, 44 Horse Mounted Very Light Knights, 44 Pegasus Mounted Very Light Knights and 5 Dwarfern Colonels who are 7th level Fighter/4th level Thief

The other Barony that’s not as big as the others but its calm, peaceful, quite and prosperous and their The only Barony that has A License to breed, raise and train that can only be revoked if The Entire Family knowingly commits high treason

Saying that though if The Entire Family does knowingly commit high treason losing A License that no other Noble Family on the continent has will be the least of their worries

The people pay half the taxes they normally pay and theirs no limit on the number or type of soldiers that The Baron or Baroness can employ

And

The main reason for this is that The Barony has the following exclusive rights. To produce food and drink for the Kings or Queens Table, to breed and raise animals for The King or Queen to personally slaughter, to protect the Kings or Queens personal hunting estate and to breed, raise and train both horse’s and Pegasus for The King or Queen to use

So

Here’s The Barony

It has 2 Heavily Fortified Manor Houses, 4 massive fishing communities, 8 very large semi nomadic communities of cattle herders, 16 very large villages, 64 large farming communities and 100 massive Farms in it

It has a population of 12,708 Adults and 7,086 Children or a total of 19,794 people

All in all adding in everything each of the baronies earns from Taxes, Fines, Fees, Lords Justices, tolls, license’s, legal costs, court costs and permits as well as money The Baron or Baroness makes from other means and every Baron or Baroness nets a profit of 114,072 Gold Coins -105,678 Gold Coins or 3,219 Gold Coins per year

Add in 8,338 Gold Coins per year from The Kings Justice, 8,338 Gold Coins per year from fines, 9,172 Gold Coins per year from highway tolls and 5,559 Gold Coins per year from miscellaneous earnings gives earnings 132,783 Gold Coins per year, take away costs of 111,958 Gold Coins per year gives a profit of 20,825 Gold Coins per year

All in all every year all of The Baronies also make 155 Meals worth of Farming Produce, 96 Meals worth of Dairy Produce, 65 bottles of fine and 3 Very Light Riding Horse’s

His or her lands also provide him or her with all the very high quality food, drink and very good quality luxuries he or she could ever want or need

And

A lot of the money comes from the following sources of money and/or other stuff

Facilities

Both The Baron or Baroness and The King or queen have the following

142 Bakers, 106 Brewers, 70 Grain Mills, 56 Butchers, 47 Blacksmiths, 41 Cheese Makers, 41 Fullers, 34 Carpenters, 29 Tanners, 16 Taverns and 7 Gambling Dens that makes The Baron or Baroness’s 56,725 Gold Coins per year

Personal lands

Both The Baron or Baroness and The King or queen have the following

4 40 Acre Orchards that between them net The Owner a total of 4,000 Gold Coins per year, 11,200 Gallons of average ale, 4,500 Galleons of good beer and 2,500 Gallons of fine brandy per year

4 25 Acre Vineyard that between them nets The Land Owner a total of 2,500 Gold Coins, 5,600 gallons of good wine and 2,250 gallons of fine wine per year

Animals

That Baron or Baroness owns

He or she has 718 Chickens, 444 Sheep, 220 Cows, 136 Goats and 119 Swine that nets The Baron or Baroness a extra 7,472 Gold Coins per year

That The King or Queen owns

He or she has 718 Chickens, 444 Sheep, 220 Cows, 136 Goats and 119 Swine that nets The Baron or Baroness a extra 7,472 Gold Coins per year

That The King or Queen can hunt and/or fish in a massive wooden area that has 2 small and 1 large rivers running through it

That he or she can hunt for their meats

Theirs a total of 570 Rabbits, 313 Pheasants, 96 Wild Goats, 96 Hares, 81 Wild Pigs and 41 Pigmy Deer

That he or she can hunt for their pelts

Theirs a total of 132 Minks, 88 Beavers, 49 Red Foxes, 30 imported Blue Foxes, 25 Giant Silk Worms and 15 Imported White Foxes

That he or she can fish for in the rivers

Theirs a total of 211 Small Trout, 106 Salmon, 87 Large Trout, 54 Regular Carp, 31 Rainbow Carp, 22 Giant Trout and 16 Giant Carp

Horse stuff

Both The King or Queen and The Baron or Baroness have the following

He or she has 20 Female and 8 Male Light Riding Horse’s, 12 Female and 4 Male Medium Riding Horse’s and 3 Female Super Light Male Stallions

Between them The 20 Female and 8 Male Light Riding Horse’s produce 20 Foals per year that 2 years after birth, so every 3rd year, can be sold for 500 Gold Coins each

And

Between them The 12 Female and 4 Male Medium Riding Horse’s produce 12 Foals per year that 2 years after birth, so every 3rd year, can be sold for 800 Gold Coins each

Pegasus stuff

Both The King or Queen and The Baron or Baroness have 3 Female and 1 Male Pegasus that produce 2D4+7 young every 2 years

And

2 years after their birth both The King and The Baron or Baroness keep 2 of them for their own use and sell the rest of 2,000 Gold Coins each

Defenders

When it comes to police work, detective work and peace keeping is done by A 1,478 strong combat trained civilian militia of 879 1st level, 356 2nd level, 194 3rd level, 90 4th level, 51 5th level, 13 6th level, 3 7th level, 1 8th level and 1 9th level Men At Arms

The Church provides him with 1,478 Clerics that consist 879 1st level, 356 2nd level, 1943rd level, 90 4th level, 51 5th level, 13 6th level, 3 7th level, 1 8th level and 1 9th level combat trained Clerics

It has A garrison that gets free very high quality food and none alcoholic drinks, free high quality accommodation, free good quality alcoholic drinks and barring some sort of unforeseeable accident or emergency or disaster they get at least 8 paid days off a month

Healing wise they have access to Clerical Spells of up to 4th level that cost them nothing and they have access to 5th level Clerical Spells that come with a discount of at least 35% and the discount can potentially go as low as 55%

And

The Barony’s 440 Strong Garrison is made up of 100 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 100 Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 60 Light Cavalry, 60 Medium Cavalry, 60 Heavy Infantry with Melee Weapons and 60 Heavy Infantry with Ranged Weapons

Regular staff, regular advisors and greater advisors employed for day-to-day maters in and/or around whichever Manor House The Baron or Baroness’s is currently using

Regular staff

30 Unskilled Servants, 15 Soldiers, 10 Kitchen Staff, 10 Garden Staff, 6 Hunters, 3 Doctors, 3 Bailiffs, 1 lesser Revee, 1 Heyward and 1 Chamberlain

Lesser Advisors

1 Magistrate/4th level Magic User, 1 Sherrif/4th level Rangers, 1 Artillerists/4th level Fighter, 1 Engineers/4th level Fighter, 1 Herald, 1 Bailiff whose A 4th level Thief, 1 Chamberlain whose A 5th level Fighter and 1 Reeve whose A 5th level Ranger

Greater Advisors

1 Chief Steward who is A Wis 18/Int 15 Elven 5th level Cleric/3rd Magic User, 1 Provost whose A 6th level Cleric, 1 Equerry whose A 6th level Druid, 1 Huntmaster whose A 7th level Ranger, 1 Guard Captain whose A Dwarfern 4th level Illusionist/4th Level Fighter, 1 Chief Magistrate whose A 9th level Paladin, 1 Chaplain whose A 9th level Cleric and 1 Magistar whose A 12th level Magic User

The 20 fairly large Land Holdings that were all established by adventurers

In return for both official rulership of Small Land Holding they’d established and being made A Land Owning Noble that doesn’t hold A official Title they swore loyalty to The Royal Family

And

They are all identical and they all consist of the following

In it is 32 massive Farms, 12 large farming communities, 5 semi-nomadic groups of both tanners and herders, 5 small fishing communities, 4 decent sized villages and 1 very large Manor House

Population wise it has 11 people per farm, 50 people per community, regardless of type, 42 per semi-nomadic group and 510 people per village or a total of a population of 3,662 which amounts to 2,438 adults and 892 children

All in all taking into account all of his or her Rulers Earnings and taking away all of his or her costs he or she makes a profit of 36,620 Gold Coins per year -27,788 Gold Coins per year or 8,832 Gold Coins per year

It also earns him or her 55 meals worth of farming produce per year, 11 1 pint bottles of very good quality Wine per year and 1 very light Riding Horse’s per year

It has A 407 Strong Civilian Militia that consist of 226 1st level, 116 2nd level, 41 3rd level, 14 4th level, 6 5th level, 3 6th level and 1 7th level Men At Arms

It has 426 Clerics that consist of 227 1st level, 120 2nd level, 46 3rd level, 16 4th level, 9 5th level, 5 6th level and 3 7th level Clerics

And

It has a 277 strong garrison that consists of 120 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 120 Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 14 Medium Foot Scouts that have both Melee Weapons and Ranged Weapons, 7 Light Cavalry, 7 Heavy Infantry with Melee Weapons, 7 Heavy Infantry with Ranged Weapons and 2 Heavy Cavalry

The domain that was claimed less then 5 years before the campaign starts and the idea is that if my character has a illegitimate son or daughter then this domain will be The Bribe that hush’s up his/her existence, but for now my character claims the earnings

The title is that of A Senior Baron or Baroness that rules A Barony that’s 42.9% bigger then a normal sized Barony

The lands also includes both A Vineyard and A Orchard that are both 5 times bigger then normal for A Senior Baron or Baroness who rules A Large Barony

And

The lands also include A Vineyard that’s 20 times bigger then normal for Senior Baron or Baroness who rules A Barony that’s 42.9% bigger then normal sized Barony

So

The Barony that’s 42.9% bigger then normal consists of the following

And

The Barony consists of the following

It has 1 very large Heavily Fortified Manor House, 3 massive fishing communities, 3 very large semi nomadic communities of cattle herders, 3 large and 1 fairly large villages, 17 large farming communities and 27 massive Farms in it

It has a population of 2,496 Adults and 1,214 Children or a total of 3,710

It nets The Senior Baron or Baroness 65,379 Gold Coins per year, but that’s before costs

Take away costs of 13,076 Gold Coins per year for The King and The Church, 36,440 Gold Coins per year for the garrison, 14,300 Gold Coins per year for the castle staff and advisors, 2% of The Baronies income to the poor and/or people in need is another 1,282 Gold Coins per year to the domains poor and/or people in need or costs of 67,088 Gold Coins per year

But then you knock off 10% of 48,940 Gold Coins or 4,894 Gold Coins per year that in return for loads of extra privileges The Garrison, the castles Soldiers, Hunters, Baliff’s, 2 of the advisors and The Guard Captain willingly take gives costs of 62,194 Gold Coins per year, which leaves her with 3,285 Gold Coins per year

His or her lands also provide him or her with all the food, drink and minor luxuries she could ever want or need

And

Quite a lot of the money comes from the following sources of money and/or other stuff

Other income

1,855 Gold Coins per year from The Kings Justice

2,041 Gold Coins per year from fines

1,855 Gold Coins per year from highway tolls

928 Gold Coins per year from miscellaneous earnings

Facilities

The Barony has 38 Bakers, 29 Brewers, 187 Grain Mills, 14 Butchers, 12 Blacksmiths, 11 Cheese Makers, 10 Fullers, 10 Carpenters, 7 Tanners, 5 Taverns and 2 Gambling Dens that makes The Baron 13,600 Gold Coins per year

Personal lands

1 110 Acre Orchard that nets The Baron 2,750 Gold Coins per year

1 110 Acre Vineyard that nets The Baron 2,750 Gold Coins, 560 gallons of good wine and 180 gallons of fine wine per year

Money stuff from Animals The Senior Baron or Baroness owns

He or she has 176 Chickens, 107 Sheep, 56 Cows, 38 Goats and 34 Swine that nets The Baron or Baroness a extra 2,556 Gold Coins per year

Horse stuff

He or she has 5 Female and 2 Male Light Riding Horse’s, 3 Female and 1 Male Medium Riding Horse’s and 1 Super Light Male Stallion

Between them The 5 Female and 2 Male Light Riding Horse’s produce 5 Foals per year that 2 years after birth, so every 3rd year, can be sold for 500 Gold Coins each

And

Between them The 3 Female and 1 Male Medium Riding Horse’s produce 35 Foals per year that 2 years after birth, so every 3rd year, can be sold for 800 Gold Coins each

Defenders

When it comes to things police work, detective work, general patrols and peace keeping the work is done by A 285 strong combat trained civilian militia of 148 1st level, 69 2nd level, 36 3rd level, 19 4th level, 9 5th level, 3 6th and 1 8th level Men At Arms

The Church provides him with 227 Clerics that consist of 122 1st level, 51 2nd level, 27 3rd level, 14 4th level, 8 5th level, 3 6th level, 1 7th level and 1 8th level combat trained Clerics

The Barony has A garrison that gets free very high quality food and none alcoholic drinks, free high quality accommodation, free good quality alcoholic drinks and barring some sort of unforeseeable accident or emergency or disaster they get at least 8 paid days off a month

Healing wise The Senior Baron or Baroness ensures that they have access to Clerical Spells of up to 3rd level that cost them nothing and they have access to 4th level Clerical Spells that come with a discount of at least 50% and the discount can potentially go as low as 75% off

Normally either they wouldn't have any of those or they'd have to pay for them or they'd have some but not as much as what The Senior Baron or Baroness gives, they willingly get paid 10% less per year then normal and that's because even with that 10% pay cut they still end up with roughly 4.44% more per year then normal

And

The Barony’s 291 Strong Garrison is made up of 105 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 100 Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 50 Light Cavalry, 22 Medium Cavalry and 14 Very Heavy Infantry

Extra help employed for the day-to-day of the castles

Regular

30 Unskilled Servants, 20 Soldiers, 9 Hunters, 4 Doctors, 2 Bailiffs, 2 Reeves, 1 Heyward and 1 Chamberlain

Greater

12 advisors that consists of 3 Stewards, 3 Arcane Advisors, 1 Military Advisor, 1 Advisor on Self Defence, 1 greater Reeve, 1 on diplomacy, 1 on religion and 1 Divine Advisor that are each get 500 Gold a year and The Guard Captain whose A 9th level Fighter that’s got A Magic Item that’s power is that every 5th day it gives him the same number of Spells that A 5th Magic User would get per day for 12,500 Gold Coins Gold a year

Also

If my character fathers A Illegitimate Child then the day after he or she turns 5 my character will arrange for A Orphanage to be given 30,000 Gold Coins

And

In return they will send 4 Female and 3 Male Orphans here and they will be my characters illegitimate sons or daughters 7 playmates

Other stuff

20 assorted estates that belong to very wealthy merchants

12 Hunting Estates worth 5,880 Gold Coins that nets each the owner 648 Gold Coins per year

8 Farming Estates that are all worth 8,000 Gold Coins that each net the owner 880 Gold Coins per year

And

They all have 52 Adults and 20 Children, which adds 2,080 Adults and 1,60 Children to The Country my character will 1 day rule

6 Baronies that are 42.9% bigger then normal then A Senior Baron would Normally get that come with The Title of Senior Baron that were bought by someone that could afford to buy them for 400,000 Gold Coins per Baron

And

The Baronies all consist of the following

It has 1 very large Heavily Fortified Manor House, 3 massive fishing communities, 3 very large semi nomadic communities of cattle herders, 3 large and 1 fairly large villages, 17 large farming communities and 27 massive Farms in it

It has a population of 2,496 Adults and 1,214 Children or a total of 3,710

It nets The Baron or Baroness 65,379 Gold Coins per year, but that’s before costs

Take away costs of 13,076 Gold Coins per year for The King and The Church, 36,440 Gold Coins per year for the garrison, 14,300 Gold Coins per year for the castle staff and advisors, 2% of The Baronies income to the poor and/or people in need is another 1,282 Gold Coins per year to the domains poor and/or people in need or costs of 67,088 Gold Coins per year

But then you knock off 10% of 48,940 Gold Coins or 4,894 Gold Coins per year that in return for loads of extra privileges The Garrison, the castles Soldiers, Hunters, Baliff’s, 2 of the advisors and The Guard Captain willingly take gives costs of 62,194 Gold Coins per year, which leaves her with 3,285 Gold Coins per year

His or her lands also provide her with all the food, drink and minor luxuries she could ever want or need

And

Quite a lot of the money comes from the following sources of money and/or other stuff

Other income

1,855 Gold Coins per year from The Kings Justice

2,041 Gold Coins per year from fines

1,855 Gold Coins per year from highway tolls

928 Gold Coins per year from miscellaneous earnings

Facilities

The Barony has 38 Bakers, 29 Brewers, 187 Grain Mills, 14 Butchers, 12 Blacksmiths, 11 Cheese Makers, 10 Fullers, 10 Carpenters, 7 Tanners, 5 Taverns and 2 Gambling Dens that makes The Baron 13,600 Gold Coins per year

Personal lands

1 110 Acre Orchard that nets The Baron 2,750 Gold Coins per year

1 110 Acre Vineyard that nets The Baron 2,750 Gold Coins, 560 gallons of good wine and 180 gallons of fine wine per year

Money stuff from Animals The Baron or Baroness owns

He or she has 176 Chickens, 107 Sheep, 56 Cows, 38 Goats and 34 Swine that nets The Baron or Baroness a extra 2,556 Gold Coins per year

Horse stuff

He or she has 5 Female and 2 Male Light Riding Horse’s, 3 Female and 1 Male Medium Riding Horse’s and 1 Super Light Male Stallion

Between them The 5 Female and 2 Male Light Riding Horse’s produce 5 Foals per year that 2 years after birth, so every 3rd year, can be sold for 500 Gold Coins each

And

Between them The 3 Female and 1 Male Medium Riding Horse’s produce 35 Foals per year that 2 years after birth, so every 3rd year, can be sold for 800 Gold Coins each

Defenders

When it comes to things police work, detective work, general patrols and peace keeping the work is done by A 285 Strong combat trained civilian militia of 148 1st level, 69 2nd level, 36 3rd level, 19 4th level, 9 5th level, 3 6th and 1 8th level Men At Arms

The Church provides him with 227 Clerics that consist of 122 1st level, 51 2nd level, 27 3rd level, 14 4th level, 8 5th level, 3 6th level, 1 7th level and 1 8th level combat trained Clerics

The Barony has A garrison that gets free very high quality food and none alcoholic drinks, free high quality accommodation, free good quality alcoholic drinks and barring some sort of unforeseeable accident or emergency or disaster they get at least 8 paid days off a month

Healing wise The Baroness ensures that they have access to Clerical Spells of up to 3rd level that cost them nothing and they have access to 4th level Clerical Spells that come with a discount of at least 50% and the discount can potentially go as low as 75% off

Normally either they wouldn't have any of those or they'd have to pay for them or they'd have some but not as much as what The Baroness gives, hey willingly get paid 10% less per year then normal and that's because even with that 10% pay cut they still end up with roughly 4.44% more per year then normal

And

The Barony’s 281 Strong Garrison is made up of 105 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 100 Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 50 Light Cavalry, 22 Medium Cavalry and 14 Very Heavy Infantry

Regular

30 Unskilled Servants, 20 Soldiers, 9 Hunters, 4 Doctors, 2 Bailiffs, 2 Reeves, 1 Heyward and 1 Chamberlain

Greater

12 advisors that consists of 3 Stewards, 3 Arcane Advisors, 1 Military Advisor, 1 Advisor on Self Defence, 1 greater Reeve, 1 on diplomacy, 1 on religion and 1 Divine Advisor that are each get 500 Gold a year and The Guard Captain whose A 9th level Fighter that’s got A Magic Item that’s power is that every 5th day it gives him the same number of Spells that A 5th Magic User would get per day for 12,500 Gold Coins Gold a year

The Decent Sized Island that comes with The Title of A Baron that’s Slightly less influential then normal that was given to A The nephew of A Forgein Duke that performed a notable deed for my father/the king who at the time was 12 and is now 22

Despite only being 12 years old, at the time, the kid has proven that he’s honest, trustworthy and reliable, that if possible he’s smart enough, nice enough and kind enough to help those of A Far Lower Social Status then him and that will 1 day be A Great, kind and compassionate leader, which he now is

He’s proven that he’s all of those things, maybe more, yet he’s only 12 years old, so even though he’s not even in his teens he’s proved that he’s worthy of being given The Title of A Baron that’s Slightly less influential then normal

And

Besides not only is he worthy of being given The Title of A Baron that’s Slightly less influential then normal but theirs so many people between him and being A Duke that he’ll never be A Duke

So

Here’s The Decent Sized Island he now rules and those size’s are by the settings standards, which means that when compared with normal DAD they may be a bit out

It has a industry that is 58% fishing, 29% farming, 12% Logging and 1% Copper Mining

In it are 14 fishing communities, 8 farming communities, 4 logging communities, 2 very small mining communities, 2 small, 2 very large and 1 fairly large sized fishing village’s and 1 Tiny Town and my tiny fortified manor it has a population of 6,205 that consists of 2,329 Male Adults, 2,246 Female Adults, 831 Male Children and 799 Female Children

Money wise before taxes and church costs it earns The Baron 34,730 Gold Coins per year, after taxes and church costs it earns The Baron 32,958 Gold Coins per year and after paying the garrison it earns me 1,772 Gold Coins per year

It employs A Garrison of 259 Civilian Militia that consists of 159 1st level, 67 2nd level, 25 3rd level, 7 4th level and 1 6th level Men At Arms

It has 259 Clerics that consists of 159 1st level, 67 2nd level, 25 3rd level, 7 4th level and 1 6th level Men At Arms

Those 285 Civilian Militia that are all retired Soldiers consist of 110 Light Archers, 110 Light Spearmen, 30 Light Horse Mounted Scouts that are all 7.2% better then normal, 30 Very Light Swordsmen, 4 Heavy Cavalry and 1 7th level Ranger

And

Including stuff it produces every year it earns me 2,558 Gold Coins, 166 meals worth of Seafood, 80 meals worth of agricultural produce and 24 3-pint bottles of coconut milk -they all hold 6 doses that when drank each restore 1D3 Stamina

The very small Barony that’s ruled by A Knight, whose not A Noble and she’s actually A Dragon, these came from The World of Dragonlance and every single 1 of the original inhabitants was a refugee

Those that can’t fight

Humans

320 Male Adults, 320 Female Adults, 170 Male Children, 143 Female Children, 6 elderly Female Adults and 2 elderly Male Adults

Dwarfs

154 Female Adults, 149 Male Adults, 95 Male Children, 88 Female Children, 3 elderly Female Adults and 2 elderly Male Adults

Elves

92 Male Adults, 92 Female Adults, 45 Male Children, 45 Female Children and 1 elderly Female Adult

Gnomes

85 Male Adults, 85 Female Adults, 56 Male Children, 56 Female Children and 3 elderly Male Adults

It has also gained A Very Large Village that is surrounded by a decent sized area of very fertile farmland

It has 668 people in it that consists of 243 Adult Males, 221 Adult Females, 116 Male Children and 86 Female Children and they are all Slaves that my character/the future king, freed

Before costs The Village makes The Village makes 6,680 Gold Coins +334 Gold Coins +334 Gold Coins +223 Gold Coins or 7,561 Gold Coins -1,512 Gold Coins leaves The Ex Bandit Chief with 6,049 Coins a year before costs or 820 a year after costs

Their defended by A Large group of Ex Bandits that the kings heir, my character made deals with

The deals are that in return for a pardon, free food, free lodgings, free drink, free clothing, him being ruler of the village and paying no taxes of church costs he and his large group of bandits men defend the village

Part of the deal was that the initial members of the bandit group work for free but any all that join later must be offered pay, they are allowed to refuse but The GM says they won’t, and they must be paid out of the area’s profit

Including those that joined later the group consists of 16 1st level Fighters, 6 2nd level Clerics, 6 1st level Men At Arms, 3 2nd level Thieves, The 3rd in Command -she’s A Elf whose both A Dex 16 1st level Thief and A Wis 16/Int 12 1st level Cleric, The 2nd in Command -she’s A 3rd level Magic User and The Leader -he’s A 4th level Fighter

And

My character persuaded persuade the countries king/my characters father, to arrange for The Church to send 24 1st level, 9 2nd level, 4 3rd level, 1 4th level, 1 5th level and 1 6th level Clerics to help The Village, but if their needed elsewhere they go

Combatants

Combat trained Civilian Militia

They are Civilian Militia and they’ve volunteered to fight but they’ll only ever fight for their homes, friends, family and livelihoods but when possible they do get paid

Humans

117 75 1st level Male Men Arms, 91 1st level Men Arms, 11 Ex Bandits/1st level; Fighters, 5 1st level Fighters, L’verse -he’ s A 2nd level Man At Arms, Jasper Blackboot -he’s A 3rd level Fighter, Culeman -he’s A 3rd level Fighter that’s accompanied by 2 3HD Crocodiles that aren’t tame but because he raised they will die for him, M’Bert -he’s A INT 16 4th level Magic User and Dil Kwintter -he’s A 5th level Fighter

Dwarfs

79 1st level Male Fighters, 76 1st level Female and Chief Bluh -he’s A 1st level Fighter

Elves

62 1st level Male Thieves, 62 1st level Female Barbarians, Myurla and Panya -they are twins and they are both 5th level Fighters and Linsilee -she’s A 9th level Elven Fighter

Gnomes

46 1st level Male Thieves and 29 1st level Male Thieves Men At Arms

Those that either are or were professional Soldiers or were never soldiers but they when needed are capable of defending themselves and their communities and these get paid

40 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 40 Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 4 1st level Thieves, 2 1st level Fighters, 1 3rd level Fighter, 1 3rd level Wis 17/Int 12 Cleric and Filben Student -A 3rd level Fighter

The rulers friend whose old enough to be her father

And

He’s A Ancient Copper Dragon that was once completely blind but his eyesight e was saved after just over a month

Thyron

He’s A Ancient Copper Dragon

The ruler

Saramber

She’s A Mature Adult Female Silver Dragon

Earnings

25,890 Gold Coins A Year from Taxes and 7,543 A Year Gold Coins from A Year from other stuff, but that’s any costs or a total of 33,333 Gold Coins A Year

The costs amount to 3,333 Gold Coins A Year in taxes ,3,333 Gold Coins A Year for church and 23,860 Gold Coins A Year for The Garrison

And

After paying costs that amount to 30,429 Gold Coins A Year The Baroness still gets 2,904 Gold Coins A Year

Clerics that my uncle persuaded my father, The Countries King, to assign to the domain

274 1st level, 28 2nd level, 14 3rd level, 7 5th level, 3 6th level and 1 7th level Clerics

Total number of people, including both the garrison but not The Clerics

Also

They live in 48 Farms that all have 9 people on them, 12 Farming Communities that all have 60 people in them, 4 larger then normal villages that all have 200 people in them, 3 Farming Communities that all have that has 75 people in it, 1 massive village that has 403 people in it and The massive Fortified House

Also

Within The massive Fortified House are the following The Ruling Knight, whose not A Noble, she’s A Silver Dragon that choose to spend as much of her life as possible in human form

She lives with her friend whose old enough to be her dad, he’s A Adult Copper Dragon that was once completely blind but his eyesight e was saved after just over a month that chooses to spend as much of his life as possible in human form

And

Also living there are 30 Servants, 13 Guards, 1 Steward, 1 Revee, 1 Seneschal and Cleric/4th level Cleric

Animals that The Domain keeps for meat, hides for clothes and produce, but where possible their mainly kept for their produce

1 herd of 160 female and 42 male goats, 1 herd of 54 Female and 30 Male Horse’s, 1 herd of 16 Cows and 2 Bulls, 1 flock of 14 Hens and 1 Rooster, 1 very extended family of 5 tame female and 3 tame male Pigmy Deer, 1 flock of 12 female Geese, 1 mated pair of 1 tame male and 1 tame female moor hens and 1 Mule

A domain whose founder and current leader was A Fairly Successful Adventurer that came from a long line of Fairly Successful Adventurer that bought it for 832,700 Gold Coins

The Title is Very Senior Baron

This comes with rulership of both 1 Barony class domain that’s 70% bigger then The Barony that A Very Senior Baron would normally get and 1 very small Barony that is located on A island that’s just off the coast of The Main Barony

The title also comes with ownership of 2 very large vineyards, 1 gigantic orchard, 1 gigantic vineyard, 1 very large orchard and 1 large orchard that between them earn The Baron/me, a total of 9,000 Gold Coins, 5,280 pints of good wine, 3,200 pints of Good Brandy per year and 1,470 pints of fine wine per year/4th adventure

The title also comes with ownership of 1 Farming Estate, 1 Wine Producing Estate and 1 Hunting Estates that are all worth 10,600 Gold Coins that all earn me 1,166 Gold Coins per year/4th adventure

It also comes with rulership of 7 area’s of Farmland and those 7 area’s of farmland with the intent that rulership of them be bought not earned or given or gifted, they are all fertile, prosperous, peaceful and are all 14% bigger then normal

And

It also comes with the right to buy, own and/or rent out properties, lands and business’s elsewhere in the kingdom

The Barony that’s 70% then The Barony that A Very Senior Baron would normally get

It has 1 massive Heavily Fortified Manor House, 1 town that’s 10.4% bigger then normal, 7 massive fishing communities, 7 very large semi nomadic communities of both herders and tanners, 22 very large, 10 small and 6 decent sized villages, 33 large farming communities and 47 massive Farms in it

It has a population of 6,426 Adults and 3,691 Children or a total of 10,117

The Barony nets The Baron 239,265 Gold Coins per year, but that’s before costs and after costs of 234,760 a year I make a profit of 4,505 Gold Coins per year/per 4th adventure

His/my lands also provide him/me with all the food, drink, clothing, medicine, light riding horse’s and minor luxuries he/I could ever want or need

And

Other income

5,059 Gold Coins per year/per adventure from The Kings Justice

5,566 Gold Coins per year/per adventure from fines

5,059 Gold Coins per year/per adventure from highway tolls

4,077 Gold Coins per year/per adventure from miscellaneous earnings

Facilities

Regulars

The Barony has 93 Bakers, 71 Brewers, 50 Grain Mills, 40 Butchers, 31 Blacksmiths, 27 Cheese Makers, 27 Fullers, 24 Carpenters and 18 Tanners

That The GM added

14 Taverns, 9 Coffee Shops, 7 Gambling Dens and 5 Antique Shops

And

All in all that makes The Baron 62,493 Gold Coins per year/per adventure

Money stuff from Animals The Baron/my character owns

He/I have many hundreds of animals that consist of 395 Chickens, 230 Sheep, 139 Cows, 98 Goats and 86 Swine that nets The Baron/me a extra 5,512 Gold Coins per year/per adventure

Horse stuff

I have 6 Female and 3 Male Light Riding Horse’s, 4 Female and 1 Male Medium Riding Horse’s and 1 Super Light Male Stallion

Between them The 6 Female and 3 Male Light Riding Horse’s produce 7 Foals per year that 2 years after birth, so every 3rd year, can be sold for 500 Gold Coins each

And

Between them The 4 Female and 1 Male Medium Riding Horse’s produce 4 Foals per year that 2 years after birth, so every 3rd year/12th adventure, can be sold for 800 Gold Coins each

Defenders

When it comes to things police work, detective work, general patrols and peace keeping the work is done by A 1,640 strong combat trained Men At Arms made up of 1,022 1st level, 415 2nd level, 152 3rd level, 31 4th level, 11 5th level, 5 6th level, 3 7th level and 1 9th level Men At Arms

Healer wise he has 1,640 Clerics that consist of 1,022 1st level, 415 2nd level, 152 3rd level, 31 4th level, 11 5th level, 5 6th level, 3 7th level and 1 9th level Men At Arms

Healing wise The Baroness ensures that they have access to all Clerical Spells that The Domains Clerics are capable of casting and they get them for free

Normally either they wouldn't have any of those or they'd have to pay for them or they'd have some but not as much as what The Baroness gives, they willingly get paid 10% less per year then normal and that's because even with that 10% pay cut they still end up with roughly 4.44% more cash per year then normal

And

The Barony’s 577 Strong Garrison is made up of 115 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 115 Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 100 Heavy Infantry with Melee Weapons, 100 Heavy Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 65 Light Cavalry, 52 Medium Cavalry, 22 Very Heavy Infantrymen, 4 Elite Pegasus Mounted Light Knights and 4 3rd level Magic Users

Extra help employed for the day-to-day of the castle

Regular

50 Unskilled Servants, 29 Soldiers, 14 Hunters, 9 Doctors, 5 Bailiffs, 3 Reeves, 3 Heywards and 3 Chamberlain

Greater

8 regular advisors that consists of 1 Steward, 1 Arcane Advisor, 1 Military Advisor, 1 Advisor on Self Defence, 1 greater Reeve, 1 tactical advisor and 1 Divine Advisor and The Guard Captain whose A Dwarfern 8th level Fighter

Inner Circle of Advisors

Greater Advisors

1 Spy Master whose A 12th level Thief

1 General whose A 12th level Fighter

1 Chief Steward who is A Int 19 Elven 12th level Magic User

1 High Priest whose A Wis 19/Int 14 12th level Cleric

The very small Barony that is located on A island that’s just off the coast of The Main Barony

It has a industry that is 58% fishing, 29% farming, 12% Logging and 1% Copper Mining

In it are 14 fishing communities, 8 farming communities, 4 logging communities, 2 very small mining communities, 2 small, 2 very large and 1 fairly large sized fishing village’s, Tiny Town and my tiny fortified manor

It has a population of 3,062 adults and 2,402 children or a total population of 5,464

Money wise before taxes and church costs it earns me 27,320 Gold Coins per year/4 adventures and after taxes and church costs it earns me 21,756 Gold Coins per year/4 adventures and after paying the garrison it earns me 2,558 Gold Coins per year/4 adventures

When it comes to things police work, detective work, general patrols and peace keeping the work is done by A 515 strong combat trained Men At Arms made up of 293 1st level, 147 2nd level, 49 3rd level, 17 4th level, 5 5th level, 3 6th level and 1 8th level Men At Arms

Healer wise he has 515 Clerics that consist of made up of 293 1st level, 147 2nd level, 493rd level, 17 4th level, 5 5th level, 3 6th level and 1 8th level Men At Arms

Those 248 Strong Garrison that are all retired Soldiers consist of 99 Light Archers, 99 Light Spearmen, 30 Light Horse Mounted Scouts that are all 7.2% better then normal and 20 Very Light Swordsmen

And

Including stuff it produces every year/4 adventures it earns me 2,558 Gold Coins, 166 meals worth of Seafood, 80 meals worth of agricultural produce and 24 3-pint bottles of coconut milk -they all hold 6 doses that when drank each restore 1D3 Stamina

The alcohol producing area’s

The title comes with ownership of 2 very large vineyards, 1 gigantic orchard, 1 gigantic vineyard, 1 very large orchard and 1 large orchard that between them earn The Baron/me, a total of 9,000 Gold Coins, 5,280 pints of good wine, 3,200 pints of Good Brandy per year and 1,470 pints of fine wine per year/4th adventure

Other stuff

Estates

1 Farming Estate that’s worth 10,600 Gold Coins that earns me 1,166 Gold Coins per year/4th adventure

1 Vinicultural Estate that’s worth 10,600 Gold Coins that earns me 1,166 Gold Coins per year/4th adventure

1 Hunting Estate that’s worth 10,600 Gold Coins that earns me 1,166 Gold Coins per year/4th adventure

They all have 63 Adults and 36 Children working on them

And

Rolls on A Table The GM made show that my Vinicultural Estate is famous for the fact that its the only Vinicultural Estate in the world that only makes brandy

Business’s

1 Riding School that’s worth 9,300 Gold Coins that earns me 1,023 Gold Coins per year/4th adventure

Working and living there is 46 Adults and 28 Children

Lands and properties

The 7 area’s of Farmland that were founded with the intent that rulership of them be bought not earned or given or gifted, they are all fertile, prosperous, peaceful and are all 13% bigger then normal

In all of them is 1 slightly smaller then normal manor house, 3 very large fishing communities, 3 decent sized and 3 small villages and 23 farms

They all have a population of 1,423 that consists of 953 adults and 470 Children

They all net my character 16,917 Gold Coins per year, but that’s before costs and after costs of 12,741 Gold Coins per year my character gets 4,176 Gold Coins per year/per adventure

That means that they between them they net my character a total of 20,880 Gold Coins per year/per adventure

All 7 area’s of farmland also provide The Ruler with all the food, drink and minor luxuries he could ever want or need

When it comes to things in all 7 area’s of farmland the police work, detective work, general patrols and peace keeping the work is done by A 130 strong combat trained civilian militia made up of 5 different types of Soldier

Clerics wise all 7 area’s of farmland have 253 Clerics that consist of 134 1st level, 74 2nd level, 28 3rd level, 11 4th level, 4 5th level, 1 6th level and 1 7th level Clerics

Civilian Militia all 7 area’s of farmland have 281 Civilian Militia that consist of 148 1st level, 82 2nd level, 31 3rd level, 12 4th level, 5 5th level, 2 6th level and 1 7th level Men At Arms

And

All 7 area’s of farmland have A 88 Strong Garrison that consists of 30 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 30 Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 13 Horse Mounted Light Scouts, 13 Light Crossbowmen, The 2nd in command whose A Junior Wizard whose 19 and is 17% stronger then most 19 year old Junior Wizards and their Leader whose A Very Heavy Infantrymen

Other stuff my character owns

Gigantic business’s

The 1st

It’s A Jewelers that is worth 2,700 Gold Coins, the place is in a aristocratic part of A town and the place has A Punderful sign

The place employees a total of 15 Employees that consist of 8 Unskilled Employees, 5 Basic Employees and 2 Skilled Employee’s

Every year the place serves 3,899 Customers that net the owner/me a total of 3,899x7 or 27,293 Gold Coins per year/4 adventures but that’s before any costs

And

All in all despite the fact that before any costs it earns me 27,293 Gold Coins per year/4 adventures after factoring in all costs it only(?) nets me 4,016 Gold Coins per year/4 adventures

Other domains

The Barony that consists of 10 extensive area’s of Farmland that have was bought by A Wealthy Merchant

The Barony was founded with the intend that all 10 area’s of Farmland make up 1 Barony and The Barony was founded with the intent that rulership of it be bought not earned or given or gifted, they are all fertile, prosperous, peaceful and all 7 area’s are all 13% bigger then normal

In all of them is 1 slightly smaller then normal manor house, 3 very large fishing communities, 3 decent sized and 3 small villages and 23 farms

They all have a population of 1,423 that consists of 953 adults and 470 Children

All of them they net The Baron/me, 16,651 Gold Coins per year, but that’s before costs and after costs of 14,394 Gold Coins per year only gets 2,257 Gold Coins per year/per adventure

His lands also provide The Ruler with all the food, drink and minor luxuries he could ever want or need

When it comes to things police work, detective work, general patrols and peace keeping work in all 10 of them it is done by A 141 strong combat trained civilian militia made up of 100 1st level, 32 2nd level, 8 3rd level and 1 5th level Men At Arms

Healer wise all 10 of them have 125 assorted healers made up of 68 1st level, 37 2nd level, 12 3rd level, 6 4th level and 2 5th level Clerics

And

They all have A 94 Strong Garrison that consists of 31 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 30 Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 14 Horse Mounted Very Light Scouts, 14 Very Light Crossbowmen, 4 Heavy Cavalry and The Leader whose A 4th level Fighter

My characters lands, properties and the titles that he’s earned, meaning this doesn’t include the country he will 1 day rule My characters lands, properties and the titles

The estates his uncle bought him for his 5th birthday

4 Farming Estates that are both worth 8,000 Gold Coins that all net me 896 Gold Coins per year

4 Hunting Estates that are both worth 5,880 Gold Coins that all net 660 Gold Coins per year

All 8 of my characters Estates have 147 Adults and 67 Children on them

That he’s earned

None yet

The Estates that by ancient tradition always go to my Homelands Future King or Queen, which at this point means my character

And

This means that when I become king these will be put aside until I father a heir

The Title of Senior Baron that rules A Very Large Barony that also owns 6 very extensive area’s of Farmland, 8 sizeable estates, 10 business’s and 8 other area’s of land and/or property

4 Vinicultural Estates that are each worth 7,000 Gold Coins that nets me 780 Gold Coins per year

3 Farming Estates worth 9,000 Gold Coins that nets me 1,000 Gold Coins per year

1 Hunting Estate worth 9.000 Gold Coins that nets me 1,000 Gold Coins per year

All 8 of my Estates have 135 Adults and 62 Children on them

Other lands and property

4 Area’s of 34 acres of Poor Quality Rural Land that all have 68 Rural Hovels on them, that are all worth 7,550 Gold Coins that all earn him 408 Gold Coins per year

4 Area’s of 2 Acres of Best Quality Rural Land that all have 12 Rural House’s, 7 Rural Hovels and 2 Farmsteads on them, are all worth 6,570 Gold Coins that all earn him 414 Gold Coins per year

Business’s

4 Horse Stables that are all worth 1,500 Gold Coins that all earn him 165 Gold Coins per year

3 Puzzle Shops that are all worth 2,800 Gold Coins that all earn him 308 Gold Coins per year

2 Coffee Shops that are both worth 900 Gold Coins that both earn him 100 Gold Coins per year

1 Antique Shop worth 2,420 Gold Coins that nets him 267 Gold Coins per year

The Domain and Title that by tradition always goes to The Future King or Queen

The title is Senior Baron and The Barony is 58% bigger then most Baronies that are ruled by A Senior Baron

And

The Barony consists of the following

It has 1 very large Heavily Fortified Manor House, the worlds smallest town, 3 massive fishing communities, 4 very large semi nomadic communities of cattle herders, 4 large, 2 fairly large, 1 very large and 1 massive villages, 21 large farming communities and 384 massive Farms in it

It has a population of 7,484 Adults and 3,824 Children or a total of 11,308

All in all everything The Baron/me owns nets him 238,154 Gold Coins per year, but that’s before costs and after costs I only get 4,472 Gold Coins per year from The Barony

All in all my character pays 23,816x2 or 47,632 Gold Coins per year +43,260 Gold Coins per year +143,780 Gold Coins per year or a total of 233,672 Gold Coins per year

My lands also provide her with all the food, drink and minor luxuries she could ever want or need

And

Other incomes

5,654 Gold Coins per year from The Kings Justice

5,654 Gold Coins per year from fines

6,220 Gold Coins per year from highway tolls

4,146 Gold Coins per year from miscellaneous earnings

Facilities

The Barony has 76 Bakers, 59 Brewers, 38 Grain Mills, 28 Butchers, 22 Blacksmiths, 19 Cheese Makers, 19 Fullers, 19 Carpenters, 14 Tanners, 7 Taverns and 4 Gambling Dens that makes The Baron 28,775 Gold Coins per year

Personal lands

1 170 Acre Orchard that nets The Baron/me 4,250 Gold Coins per year

1 170 Acre Vineyard that nets The Baron/me 4,250 Gold Coins, 640 gallons of good wine and 315 gallons of fine wine per year

Money stuff from Animals The Baron owns

She has 417 Chickens, 264 Sheep, 143 Cows, 101 Goats and 87 Swine and selling their meat, young and produce nets The Baron 6,976 Gold Coins per year

Horse stuff

He has 5 Female and 2 Male Light Riding Horse’s, 3 Female and 1 Male Medium Riding Horse’s and 1 Super Light Male Stallion

And

Between them The 3 Female and 1 Male Medium Riding Horse’s produce 3 Foals per year that 2 years after birth, so every 3rd year, can be sold for 800 Gold Coins each

Defenders

When it comes to things police work, detective work, general patrols and peace keeping the work is done by A 878 strong combat trained civilian militia of 613 1st level, 173 2nd level, 53 3rd level, 20 4th level, 11 5th level, 5 6th level, 2 7th level and 1 8th level Men At Arms

The Church provides him with 509 Clerics that consist of 311 1st level, 118 2nd level, 44 3rd level, 20 4th level, 10 5th level, 4 6th level, 1 7th level and 1 8th level combat trained Clerics

And

The Barony’s 676 Strong Garrison is made up of 215 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 215 Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 90 Light Cavalry, 60 Very Heavy Infantry, 55 Medium Cavalry, 34 Heavy Cavalry and 7 Pegasus Mounted Light Knights

Regular

80 Unskilled Servants, 60 Soldiers, 26 Hunters, 11 Doctors, 6 Bailiffs. 6 Reeves, 4 Heywards, 4 Sherrifs/4th level Fighters, 2 Chaplains/3rd level Clerics and 2 Blacksmiths/3rd level Men At Arms

Greater

8 advisors that consists of 1 Steward, 1 lesser Arcane Advisor, 1 Military Advisor, 1 Advisor on Self Defence, 1 greater Reeve, 1 on diplomacy, 1 on Lesser Religious Advisor and 1 Divine Advisor

The Elites

1 Spy Master

She’s A 13th level Dex 19 Thief

My greater Clerical Advisor

He A 14th level Wis 19/Int 15 Cleric

The Guard Captain

He’s A 14th level Str 19 Fighter

My Magic User type greater Magical Advisor

He A 14th level Int 19 Magic User whose 11 Spellbooks and 7 Spellbooks hold all 32 1st level, all 24 2nd level, all 22 3rd level, 15 4th level, 11 5th level, 6 6th level, 3 7th level and 1 8th level Spells

My Illusionist type greater Magical Advisor

He A 14th level Int 19 Magic User whose 11 Spellbooks and 7 Spellbooks hold all 12 1st level, all 10 2nd level, all 10 3rd level, all but 1 4th level, 6 5th level, 4 6th level and 3 7th level Spells

The gigantic area’s of farmlands

6 area’s of Farmland that were founded with the intent that rulership of them be earned never bought or gifted, they are all fertile, prosperous, peaceful and are all 13% bigger then normal, n

In all of them is 1 slightly smaller then normal manor house, 1 very small Mining Community, 4 very large fishing communities, 4 decent sized and 4 small villages and 35 farms

They all have a population of 4,674 that consists of 3,171 adults and 1,503 Children

All of them they net me, 49,104 Gold Coins per year, but that’s before costs and after costs of 40,712 Gold Coins per year I get 8,392 Gold Coins per year/per adventure

His lands also provide The Ruler with all the food, drink and minor luxuries he could ever want or need

When it comes to things police work, detective work, general patrols and peace keeping the work is done by A 414 strong combat trained civilian militia made up of 275 1st level, 77 2nd level, 34 3rd level, 16 4th level, 8 5th level, 3 6th level and 1 7th level Men At Arms

Healer wise they all have 383 assorted healers made up of 258 1st level, 70 2nd level, 30 3rd level, 14 4th level, 7 5th level, 3 6th level and 1 8th level Combat Trained Clerics

And

They all have A 288 Strong Garrison that consists of 100 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 100 Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons, 40 Very Light Crossbowmen, 34 Horse Mounted Light Scouts, 12 Heavy Cavalry, The 2nd in command whose A 5th level Magic User and their Leader whose A 6th level Paladin

The Capital City

It has a population of 159,799 Adults and 76,361 Children or a total population of 236,160

The Capital City technically doesn’t have A Police Force but it does have 28,331 defenders

They consist of The 21,168 Members of The Royal Guard, 35% of The Countries Version of England’s Territorial Army rounded up to 7,127 men, 31 members of The Royal Family and The Kings 5 Retainers

And

Yet more rolls on tables The GM made show that The permanent members of Cities Criminal Underworld make up 13.7% of the cities population rounded up to 31,200 people and that they consist of the following

6 1,988 Strong Thieves Guilds and all 4 of them have A Guildmaster whose A Half Elf 17th Level Thief

6 996 Strong Assassins Guilds and all 4 of them have A Guildmaster whose A Half Orc 11th Level Assassin

4 711 Strong Drugs Rings and all of them are lead by A 11th Dwarfern level Fighter

1 2,093 Strong Drugs Smuggling Operation whose leader is A Human 16th level Magic User whose 11 Spellbooks and 5 Spellscrolls hold all 32 1st level, all 24 2nd level, all 24 3rd level, all 4th level, all 5th level, all but 1 6th level, 6 7th level and 3 8th Magic User Spells

1 1,923 Strong Gang that deals in counterfeit artwork whose leader is A Lawful Evil 14th level Cleric whose god is the Worlds Patron God of Thieves

1 1,288 Strong Gang that steals babies that come/came from families of poor working class commoners that aren’t yet 1, these are shipped abroad and sold and their leader is A 11th level Fighter Gnome Fighter

And

Luckily, for the babies, the gangs actually not that bad, that’s because due to The Entire Gang being lawful evil they don’t sell them into slavery, rather they sell them to forgein nobles that are unable to have children that are rich enough to pay to adopt a child they believe is a orphan that are also are desperate enough for a heir, even if the heir is adopted, that they won’t ask questions

1 1,269 Strong Group that deals in Protection based extortion and only in Protection based extortion whose leader is A 11th level Barbarian

1 911 Strong Thieves Guild whose Leader is A 12th level Half Elf and it’s the only Thieves Guild in History whose Leader is A Female Half Elf whose Human Father either is or was A Noble

1 888 Strong Group that deals in The kidnap and Ransom of The Children of Merchants, but never Nobles and that’s because even though they almost always worth the money their almost never worth the risk whose leader is A Elven 7th level Thief/4th level Fighter

And

1 700 Strong Illegal operation that deals in the illegal magical cross-breeding of Animals and/or Animal Like Monsters, leader is A Human 11th level Magic User whose 8 Spellbooks and 4 Spellscrolls hold all 32 1st level, all 24 2nd level, 11 3rd level, 9 4th level, 5 5th level and 2 6th level Magic User Spells

And

Their illegal cross-breeding laboratory holds 297 Natural Creatures that individually have between 1HD and 5HD that have a combined total of 1,141HD and 155 unnatural Creatures that individually each have between 2HD and 7HD that have a combined total of 777HD

Army Stuff

The Countries version of Englands Territorial Army

Over the last 9,105 years The Nobility, Royal Family, Gentry and wealthy commoners have invested 115,973,700 Gold Coins investments that earn 12,757,197 Gold Coins per year

12,756,174 Gold Coins per year of those 12,757,197 Gold Coins per year is used to employ A DAD Version of England’s Territorial Army

And

In case your wondering The Ninja Class is A Class The GM made that is almost identical to The Assassin Class, the only difference is that Ninja’s are always of Good Alignment and Assassins are always of Evil Alignment

So

Here goes

16,173 0 level Men At Arms

1,522 Heavy Infantry with Melee Weapons

1,522 Heavy Infantry with Melee Weapons

525 1st level Clerics

344 11 2nd level Clerics

237 Centaurs

226 6th level Fighters

202 1st level Thieves

77 3rd level Rangers

45 4th level Clerics

30 7th level Magic Users that that all have 5 Spellbooks and 1 Spellbook that hold 8 1st level, 6 2nd level, 3 3rd level and 1 4th Spells

15 7th level Fighters

14 7th level Half-Orc Ninja’s

8 9th level Int 17th Magic Users that all have 6 Spellbooks and 2 Spellbooks that hold 29 1st level, 209 2nd level, 15 3rd level, 6 4th level and 3 5th Spells

3 14th level Int 19 Magic User that both have 11 Spellbooks and 7 Spellbooks hold all 32 1st level, all 24 2nd level, all 22 3rd level, 15 4th level, 11 5th level, 6 6th level, 3 7th level and 1 8th level Spells

And

3 Minor Dwarfern Generals all of who are both A 9th level Dex 16 Thief and A 6th level Str 19 Fighter

Also

The Royal Guard

The King can spend up to 3,993,475 Gold Coins per year on The Royal Guard

All in all The King spends 4,015,583 Gold Coins per year on The Royal Guard

4,006,100 Gold Coins per year of those 3,996,455 Gold Coins per year comes from his share of The Kingdom earnings

And

The other 655,388 Gold Coins per year that is the minimum amount he makes from A Investment worth 5,994,4290 Gold Coins that was made almost 2,000 years ago

10,000 very light Crossbowmen

4,440 Very Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons

4,440 Very Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons

1,010 Super Cavalry

938 1st level Clerics

125 Kobloids

30 9th level Gnome Illusionists for 363,000 Gold Coins per year that all have 7 Spellbooks and 5 Spellscrolls that hold all 12 1st level, all 10 2nd level, 7 3rd level, 5 4th level, 2 5th level and 1 6th level Illusionist Spells

17 11th level Druids for 221,000 Gold Coins per year that are all accompanied by 22HD worth of animal friends and they are all accompanied by a identical group that consists of 2 4HD Black Bears, 1 5HD Owlbear, 1 4HD Gigantic Scorpion, 1 3HD Dire Badger and 1 2HD Wolf

15 8th level Clerics

15 16th level Magic Users that all have 9 Spellbooks and 5 Spellscrolls that hold all 32 1st level, all 24 2nd level, all 24 3rd level, all 24 4th level, 17 5th level, 12 6th level, 7 7th level, 5 8th level and 1 9th level Magic User Spells

12 Goblin Chiefs that all have The Abilities of A 7th level Dex 19 Half Orc Thief

10 Centaur Scouts that all have The Abilities of A 6th level Ranger

8 8th level Illusionists that all have 5 Spellbooks and 3 Spellscrolls that hold all 12 1st level, all 10 2nd level, 6 3rd level, 3 4th level and 1 5th level Illusionist Spells

5 7HD/43Hp Very Young Adult Gold Dragons that all know 3 1st level and 1 2nd level Spells

And

1 1,079 year old Fairly Senior General whose A Elf whose A 12th level Fighter/8th level Magic User

Also

A Force that is kept in reserve to be used when or if, hopefully if, needed

It will only be used against Enemy Forces that aren’t strong enough to the threaten all or even most of the kingdom but are strong enough to threaten a fairly large part of it

Its paid for with the various license’s, fines, fees, duties, unusual taxes, season Taxes, money from tolls and various import costs, this nets The King Gold equal to 30% of the countries population

Annoyingly because this branch of the army was created less then 5 years ago it doesn’t have much funding, yet

But a unexpected bonus is that the soldiers are a lot more loyal to the country then the hirers thought they were, and in the right circumstances their loyal to their country would make them a lot more useful then their numbers suggest

This means it earns The King 236,160x3.5 or 826,560 Gold Coins per year

Including the money that the king personally puts into funding the army the total available cash is 1,073,272 Gold Coins per year

All in all this leaves my characters father/The King with 1,073,272 Gold Coins per year – 1,049,255 Gold Coins per year or 23,017 Gold Coins per year

And

It consists of the flowing

8,457 very Light Infantry with Padded Armor, Buckler, Sling and Half-Spear

350 1st level Clerics

345 Medium Cavalry

25 3rd level Clerics

The Forces 5 joint 3rd in commands

They are 5 Female 9th level Human Fighters

The 2nd in command

He’s A 14th level Int 22 Magic User that all have 11 Spellbooks and 6 Spellscrolls that hold all 32 1st level, all 24 2nd level, 17 3rd level, 11 4th level, 9 5th level, 5 6th level and 3 7th level

The Senior Colonel that leads The Force

He’s A 15th level Cavalier

Total number of Fighters that are Ex Soldiers that have retired but are active enough that if needed will fight to protect their homeland

And

These are scattered across the country, they are officially retired and that’s why regardless of which domain they live in they are counted among the civilians

25,135 1st level

7,562 2nd level

1,927 3rd level

646 4th level

70 5th level

29 6th level

13 7th level

7 8th level

4 9th level

1 11th level

Also

All in all that means that in edition to getting all the luxuries he’d ever need for free The King/my characters father, also gets 23,017 Gold Coins per year

The kingdoms total population

Total

Individual figures

Royalty

The King

The Queen

The Queen Mother

The heir to the throne/my character

The spare heir to the throne/my characters younger sister

My fathers 2 other children

15 people that are related by blood

My characters 2 nieces and 2 nephews

And

15 people that are related by marrying to a royal, which means the rest of his or her family don’t count as Royalty

Nobility

21 very Senior Barons or Baroness’s that each have between 4 and 22 family members or a total of 378 family members

19 Senior Barons or Baroness’s that each have between 6 and 19 members or a total of 322 family members

14 regular Senior Barons or Baroness’s that that each have between 9 and 18 members or a total of 192 family members

2 Earls and 1 Earless that each have 15 family members or a total of 45 family members

1 Female Mature Adult Silver Dragon whose been made A Baroness

And

1 22 year old whose the nephew of A Duke of A Neighboring Country, but there are so many people between him and the title that he knew he’d never be The Duke but after he proved his worth he was made A Baron, not to mention he’s the cousin in law of the future king/my character

The 20 fairly large Land Holdings that were all established by adventurers

They all consist of the following

The title holder

Either his husband or her wife

His or her heir

His or her spare heir

Individually they each have between 2 and 5 Children and between them they have a total of 69 Children

And

Individually they each have between 7 and 14 other relations and between them they have a total of 226 other relations

Civilians and/or those that can’t fight and/or are unable to fight and/or can fight but will only do so in Self Defence and/or to save the country

My characters original squires

Adults

Regulars

In The Capital City

Children

Regulars

In The Capital City

People that aren’t Soldiers that are employed to work in A Noble’s Household

Staff and/or Employees

Lesser

Greater

Advisors that work in the households of various nobles, most of whom can fight

Lesser

Greater Advisors that don’t have a high level

Greater Advisors that do have a high leve

The Army

Regular

Royal Guard

The countries version of England’s Territorial Army

In the back-up force

Those that permanently guard the countries crown prince, who is my character

A 1,004 Strong Force made up of 1 920 Strong Regiment, 2 35 Strong Platoons and 2 7 Strong Squads

Orphans and/or Former Slaves that either my character or 1 of my 4 youngest relatives that are older then me used their position as a member of The Royal Family to guarantee they get A Foster Home, ideally with A Noble, that’s kind, warm, loving and caring

A total of 37 Boys and 26 Girls

Allies of my character that aren’t yet but 1 day will be citizens of the country he will 1 day rule but they don’t yet know and their numbers are included in those that guard The Crown

Civilian militia and their numbers are included under adult civilians

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
Ain't nobody got time for that! What's the TL;DR version?

Do the words "very small kingdom" mean anything?
Apparently not.

How is any of this relevant in a campaign? How does the king having 42 bakers matter? This is a ludicrous amount of detail that will amount to very little if not absolutely nothing.
This poster enjoys regaling us with minutiae that they have generated from relatives' / friends' elaborate homebrew AD&D 1e random tables.

Why they keep posting 1e-themed stuff here in the 5e forum, I have no idea. @JMISBEST: You do know we have an older editions forum, right? That's where 1e posts belong.

I suggest putting this on a website, as there’s so much of it. Many websites will host RPG info for people’s campaigns, or you could pay for and build your own website, like on WordPress.

As for complaints this should be put on D&D Older Editions … maybe, but it’s not actually recognizable as AD&D. No “semi sentient talking owls” etc., unless it’s an obscure source. I mean, I like that detail, but imho this is system neutral homebrew. As much D&D 5e as AD&D or PF2 … as in not too much of any of them.

pukunui

Legend
As for complaints this should be put on D&D Older Editions … maybe, but it’s not actually recognizable as AD&D. No “semi sentient talking owls” etc., unless it’s an obscure source. I mean, I like that detail, but imho this is system neutral homebrew. As much D&D 5e as AD&D or PF2 … as in not too much of any of them.
The OP specifically mentions that the tables are for use with "Dnd 1E". He's also established in earlier posts that he only plays 1e, so all these threads are technically 1e related.

Ixal

Hero
I havent read everything but some questions about the nobility.

What is the difference between a "normal noble" and a vassal? Or are the 30 vassalls part of the 61 normal nobles or in addition?
I assume the 61 are landless spouses, heirs and knights?

Do the 30 vassals only represent direct vassalls to the king or do they also include sub-vassals?
Does the kingdom even have sub-vassalls or are there only 2 layers of vassals because the kingdom is too small or too young for titles to have concentrated on some families to make sub-vassalls necessary.

I don't really know how small the kingdom really is. I must look up how much land a typical noble could control. Its certainly not large but I am unsure if it is that small.

What about those dragons? Based on the limited capacity of this kingdom they would represent a significant power factor. How are they included in the power structure? Are they even interested in political power or do they just want to lead soldiers? And considering that it is peaceful, do they even have things to do? Considering that the kingdom is supposed to be small having so many generals and other higher ranking soldiers seem a bit excessive.

aco175

Legend
Equal rights

The country is the worlds leading force in equal rights. Here are a few examples

Roughly 17.62% of the population are creatures that in most places are very uncivilized but they've and their ancestors been in this country so long that their almost civilized. 5 examples are things like Orcs, Goblins, Hobgobins, Gnolls and Kobloids

The place is so calm, peaceful, prosperous and nice that everyone, even the slaves lead good lives
When I think of the world's leading force on equal rights, I think on how they treat their slaves. To be fair though, I do not have the details on the other countries. I would need to know more. And to be more fair, I stopped reading most of the OP after several minutes and after the break down on things started.

I also want to know what is in the father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate's charts on how to make a kingdom.

Remove ads