• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

YS's Red Hand of Doom (OOC--Recruiting Cleric)

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Starman said:
yield-anyway.jpg

No more like this.

swing.gif

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Yellow Sign said:
Sorry People. Work and Family stuff had kept me pretty busy lately. I will get cracking on the game. :cool:

YS
No problem. Knowing that a) you're okay and 2) you haven't forgotten us is comforting. ;)

And, I didn't expect the "Calling Yellow Sign" to work. :)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Sorry for the slow postrate, guys, this has been a crazy week/weekend for me. Working until midnight, while trying to plan and make reservations for a bachelor party, and all the stuff that goes along with life. I'm keeping up with the story, and hopefully postrate will pick up a bit soon.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Sorry for the slow postrate, guys, this has been a crazy week/weekend for me. Working until midnight, while trying to plan and make reservations for a bachelor party, and all the stuff that goes along with life. I'm keeping up with the story, and hopefully postrate will pick up a bit soon.
Thats all right, i know what it's like to have a 'prostrate' problem :p

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Ferrix,
I was looking over Coyo's character sheet and I don't see a hit point total. :uhoh:

Everyone,
To help me out during combat, if you would at the bottom of your combat posts please post the following: Current AC, Current Attack Bonuses and Damage, and Current Hit Points.

Thanks

Hey how is everyone liking the new mapping system that I am using?

YS

Starman

Adventurer
Yellow Sign said:
Everyone,
To help me out during combat, if you would at the bottom of your combat posts please post the following: Current AC, Current Attack Bonuses and Damage, and Current Hit Points.

Thanks

No problem.

Yellow Sign said:
Hey how is everyone liking the new mapping system that I am using?

I think it's great!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads