• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Yttermayn

First Post
Likely unnoticed by the choppers and the choppees in the midst of battle, Rosalia slinks over to the cloth flap. She hears nothing from the space beyond the thick cloth. At least, nothing that she can hear over the din her fellows are making.

OOC: Rosalia and John are acting simultaneously, if it matters. I need Tuk's init also, Voda. What is John doing?

Init:
Rosalia 22
John 22
Grok 15
Scrag 11
Roderic 8
Tuk ?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
John moves forward a nd looks for a target.
OOC: this is where i wish I had a map

if one is close, he will continue moving and smack it with his rod. (A purple dragon, maybe?)
If he does not kill the Kobold he will say,
" A welt upon thee, thy face i give,
Your life I spare if good words you give."

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2, Heavy Mace +3/+2

Grok moves to the nearest kobold and attacks.
"Grok no like scaly wyrmkin. Smell like lizard turd."

Last edited:

Yttermayn

First Post
OOC: There is a kobold John can reach with a 25 ft move, adjacent to Scrag. Please roll attack and damage if that's his action. I have made a map, showing progress since you guys came down the river on rafts. Green letters are your characters, black K's are kobolds, ones smeared red are dead. You can give me movement directions by saying something like "5 squares right, 3 up, being sure to stay out of threatened areas."

Init:
Rosalia 22
John 22
Grok 15
Scrag 11
Roderic 8
Tuk ?

attachment.php

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Tuk takes a moment, and abstracts himself from the battlefield. Getting his hand in a bag of blue and purple colors he has hanging from his waist, he takes out some sort of strange token. Quickly kneeling to the floor, he sets the little object to roll, until it touches the feet of the kobold standing nearby. The small trinket rolls up an "8".

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2, Heavy Mace +3/+2

Grok moves 4 sqares due east and one square to the northeast to engage the kobold! "Grok not like scaly little b***ards! Mmmm, Grok thump THIS bugger good!

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: I like that map! A lot!! it looks like there is a kobold that is 30 feet to the east that is unchallenged. I am sure scrag can make mince meat out of that kobold to his North east.

John moves 30 feet east past Tuk, His iron quarter staff held firmly in both hands. He swings it with all of his strength .. .. .. ..

OOC: even if there is a +1 for magic, that is still probably a miss.

Last edited:

Yttermayn

First Post
John moves quickly across the room, intent on braining one of the troublesome creatures. His swing is too slow for the nimble creature and it dances to the side... right into Grok's mace. The orc's cleric's powerful swing blasts into the kobolds's back, folding it over backwards with a sickening crunch. An enraged kobold from the north end of the room charges towards Roderic, small sword blade held before it like a tiny lance. The paladin's armor easily deflects it though. The tiny beast starts to tremble in anger and frustration.
OOC: Forgot to roll enemy's initiative: kobold initiatives.
Scrag and Roderic are up!

Init:
Rosalia 22 (rnd1 checking out curtain to room)
John 22 (rnd1 miss)
k1 19 (rnd1 charge, miss Roderic)
Grok 15 (rnd1 kills k4)
Scrag 11
Roderic 8
Tuk 8
k2 7
k3 7
k4 5
k5 4
k6 2

[sblock=Map]