Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
(a little ahead of my inititive, but there for when my time comes: )

helpless to do much, john will cast mage armor and stay in the back of the party.

stats: hit pointsat 0 of 4

Amaury

First Post
Rosalia looks at Thindar with an angry face that reads 'why-do-you-come-to-bother-me-whilst-me-girly-have-important-things-to-do-you-short-legged-man!
She has a last look at what would have been her next victim and reluctantly follows Thrindar.

ooc: init (1d20+7=14)
i can't work out the dice roller in enworld... any hint?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
step 1: type a post and hit 'post quick reply' button

step 2: when post is on the thread, click the 'add dice roll' button. that will put you at the dice roller screen.

the roll will be at the bottom of the post you just posted.

Amaury

First Post
ooc: thanks. that's what I was doing but from my favorite saved rolls and it doesnt work for me. i tried by just rolling one die and it did work 26. Ytter discard this roll.

Yttermayn

First Post
Thrindar hurredly leads Rosalia back to the hub room at the base of the pebble tunnel. Two massive round boulders sit side by side like stone giant testicles on the fine layer of pebbles. The unmistakable sound of her companions battling from up the tunnel can be heard. Thrindar shimmies around the massive stone balls, readying his magical accoutrements.
Meanwhile, at the battle: Scrag slashes viciously at one ot the kobolds but misses cleanly. The blade blasts a chunk of limestone out of the tunnel sidewall. Two of the creatures take half-hearted swings at Scrag, but predictably amount to nothing.

OOC: Tuk is up! I'm gonna roll an attack for Scrag, since Deuse seems awol for the moment. Voda: Hmmm, I missed a beat somewhere. Oh well.

17 Grok -4hp (rnd2; move:stand, move:move)
17 Strange Kobold (rnd2; Action:use wand on Scrag 3 dmg)
15 Scrag -5hp (rnd2 miss)
14 Rosalia (rnd2 en route)
14 Kobold (rnd2 miss)
14 Kobold (rnd2 miss)
11 Tuk -4hp
10 John -2hp
6 Kobold
6 Kobold
2 Roderic -7
? Thrindar
? Rosalia

Yttermayn

First Post
Tuks chain whips out with such force that the the barbed head punches right through one of the unfortunate kobolds torso. Yanking back, Tuk partially disembowels the creature as the ragged chain exits the wound.

OOC: John is up! I apollogize again for slow posting. We all have Christmas stuff going on. I also have a sick baby in the hospital and a child custody thing going on with my older two. God, how I hope things work out (well) soon...

17 Grok -4hp (rnd2; move:stand, move:move)
17 Strange Kobold (rnd2; Action:use wand on Scrag 3 dmg)
15 Scrag -5hp (rnd2 miss)
14 Rosalia (rnd2 en route)
14 Kobold (rnd2 miss, killed by tuk)
14 Kobold (rnd2 miss)
11 Tuk -4hp (rnd2 kills k14)
10 John -2hp
6 Kobold
6 Kobold
2 Roderic -7
? Thrindar
? Rosalia

Remove ads