• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Voda Vosa

First Post
Tuk keeps sapping vials at the creature with deadly accuracy, while keeping a healthy distance from it.

BA with vials: 18 I'm a bomb turret baby! Flames on!

Yttermayn

First Post
After one last hit with the combustive chemicals, the creature tries to lurch once again at Tuk. The black surface of the thing is not even visible anymore due to the intense flames covering it. Finally the thing's base collapses inward and a filthy flow of vileness floods forth, as though a giant wineskin were suddenly ruptured. Long, finger width black worms seem to lose cohesion and melt out into flat puddles. The puddles solidify and try to roll back up into worm tubes, but the persistent flames keep destroying them until finally the goo is still and slowly begins to evaporate.

OOC: Combat's over! What's everyone doing?

Grok 23 (rnd8 Swingandamiss)
Rosalia 22 -4Str (rnd8 moved, search)
John 22 (rnd8 cast acid orb, hit for 6)
Scrag 11 (rnd8 lobs vial)
Roderic 8 -4hp (rnd8 grabs vial, throws, hit swarm for 3)
Tuk 8 -18hp -1Con(poison) (rrnd8 grabs vial, throws, hit swarm for 2)
DEAD Swarm 3 -32hp Alch. Fr. 8th rnd 2&5, 9th 4&2 (rnd7 hit Tuk for 5)
DEAD Grey Dwarf 12 -21 (rnd6 move, free:drop, free:quickdraw, miss)
DEAD k1 19 (rnd1 charge, miss Roderic)
DEAD k2 7 (rnd1 hit Roderic for 4)
DEAD k3 7 (rnd1 miss)
DEAD k4 5
DEAD k5 4
DEAD k6 2 (rnd1 miss)

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

Grok goes to Roderic's side and says, "Fight well friend you did. Me grateful," and Grok reaches out to touch Roderic's wounds, which glow with divine radiance and quickly begin to mend. "Me now have but one spell left this day."

Grok casts Cure Light wounds on roderic. Sadly, he cannot help Tuk and Rosie with their afflictions.

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
((Wow, what a brawl!))

Roderic smiles gratefully at Grok before leaning over to pick up his bloodied blade. "Thank you, my friend. Even in this dark pit, Pelor and Heironeous continue to bless us! Is anyone else in need of aid?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
Do I really need to tell you I do? Don't you have eyes? Not only did I have to kill every mayor threat we find, I also need to help you do your job. Great say the taciturn man, his wounds amd poisonous mid quite open

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

"Tuk! Me not notice you! Here, Grok help some." Grok casts his last CLW for today on tuk.

OOC: CLW is the only roll in this post that matters.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

"Who else need but Tuk and John? Grok only can heal with special power granted him from Pelor after this until tomorrow, because him use all spells he prepare."

OOC: granted healing power cures 1d4+1, possibly 1d4+3, per use.

Last edited:

Amaury

First Post
Rosalia sighs but of relief: "Ah, boys, we did it! I started to think that that monster would not die! Did you see how its puny black worms were assembling back together!

But we now know that fire is what we need..

Now, what about that dwarf?? I looked for some clues but there was nothing but these vials.. Let's have a final check. First on him!"

She starts to check the dead duegar.

Remove ads