Zack Snyder's Justice League - Official Trailer

MarkB

Legend
Looks bleak as heck, and I really hope the villains aren't actually as generic and free of nuance as the trailer paints them to be.

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
I know people are excited about this and I'm happy for them but I have no interest in this iteration of these characters. When they decide to make a hopeful, altruistic and lighter tone for Superman? I'm there. But this is very much not for me.

Looks bleak as heck, and I really hope the villains aren't actually as generic and free of nuance as the trailer paints them to be.
I know people are excited about this and I'm happy for them but I have no interest in this iteration of these characters. When they decide to make a hopeful, altruistic and lighter tone for Superman? I'm there. But this is very much not for me.
This is the Synder cut of the Justice league movie that was released back in 2017. He had to leave the film to the death of his daughter during post-production,which is when Joss Whedon took over and we got what was released.

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
This is the Synder cut of the Justice league movie that was released back in 2017. He had to leave the film to the death of his daughter during post-production,which is when Joss Whedon took over and we got what was released.
I know the history. I'm also aware of the somewhat toxic advocacy for the release of this particular cut of the film.
Like I said, I'm hope people enjoy it. I wont be watching it or anything else from ZS in the DCU until he's gone and someone who's up for a lighter take on these heroes is up to bat.

GreyLord

Legend
I did not really care for what Snyder brought to the franchise thus far, but I am excited about this cut. If it brings greater stakes, a longer movie, and major changes that can make for a new Justice League movie, I'm in for watching it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
I have mixed feelings going in. The visual storytelling in the trailer is really good and I want to see what Snyder can do unfettered. However, I am somewhat ambivalent to him as a film maker. He's made some great films and some terrible ones. I'm pretty sure I will have feels one way or the other.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases