ZEITGEIST ZEITGEIST hardcover compilation Kickstarter

well, we have made it, all 3 compilations. I don't know what do you think but this a signal of the quality of the product you have in hands but on the other hand is a show of faith that you can produce the remaining adventures QUICK, please, no more excuses, no more delays, be quick publishing part II to give us material. Get your writers to work now, and if they cannot provide find new ones but no more waiting half a year between adventures.

Ajar

Explorer
The 200 backers goal was achieved, so I believe a goat will be sacrificed to sanctify EN Publishing against further misfortune.

Crispy120286

Explorer
Yes!

"$30,000. Case Files. A PDF collection of short vignette RHC investigations across the city of Flint by Thurston Hillman. Ideal for use when you have missing players, or to let your players play a B-Team to give them a sense of a living, breathing city."

Side Quests! Awesome! This is one stretch goal I REALLY would like!

Yep... Increasing my $60 pledge to $165 right now :p

well, we have made it, all 3 compilations. I don't know what do you think but this a signal of the quality of the product you have in hands but on the other hand is a show of faith that you can produce the remaining adventures QUICK, please, no more excuses, no more delays, be quick publishing part II to give us material. Get your writers to work now, and if they cannot provide find new ones but no more waiting half a year between adventures.

I whole-heartedly agree. And thank you for the trust.

Though if you'll allow me one small procrastination, I'll get to work Monday. I'm barely getting any sleep managing the Kickstarter, and we've still got 28 hours to go. Sunday is nap time.

Remove ads