ZEITGEIST ZEITGEIST hardcover compilation Kickstarter

Siberys

Adventurer
I've backed at Gold Cell level, and will likely increase my pledge for each card package whose stretch goal is met.

I have a few questions, though;

1) Assuming the goals are met, will the collections be up for POD on DTRPG after the campaign? I'm afraid I won't be able to up my pledge enough for the Paragon and Epic collections, should they become available.

2) Last year I bought the Lanjyr map through Cafepress, but I notice neither it nor the Flint map (though I'm not sure it was ever up) are on Cafepress any more; again, I may not have the funds to add the Flint map to my pledge in time for the Kickstarter, but at a later date I'd still like to pick it up. Will it be made available in some way after the Kickstarter campaign?

3) Finally, will portraits and high-quality digital versions of the battle maps be made available, preferably in some collected format? I know about the portrait packs, but I mean going forward. Ripping the maps from the PDF doesn't net me in the highest-quality end result.

Thanks!

Last edited:

1. We'll definitely have them up on DTRPG, but the price will probably be a smidge higher.

2. Y'know, I vaguely recall [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] mentioning something about CafePress changing their policies or something. Basically, when it came time last year to print maps for the Admiral o' the High Seas Kickstarter rewards, I had planned to use Cafe Press but had to use a local print shop instead.

3. Ah, thanks for the reminder about that. Russ and I had discussed putting up a new portrait pack for adventure 4 through 6, but that came up while I was on vacation. Russ, would we be able to do the same with maps?

Ajar

Explorer
Looks like you guys hit the $7k stretch goal! :)

I'm actually already a backer of the fantasy soundscapes Kickstarter, but I haven't backed this one yet. I generally prefer digital formats, and I'm already a Gold Lifer. However, I know some of my players have backed it, so I'm going to discuss pledge levels with them during tonight's game.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
2. Y'know, I vaguely recall @Morrus mentioning something about CafePress changing their policies or something. Basically, when it came time last year to print maps for the Admiral o' the High Seas Kickstarter rewards, I had planned to use Cafe Press but had to use a local print shop instead.

Yeah; I can't even work out how to do a poster at CafePress now. There are other places we can use.

3. Ah, thanks for the reminder about that. Russ and I had discussed putting up a new portrait pack for adventure 4 through 6, but that came up while I was on vacation. Russ, would we be able to do the same with maps?

I don't have them, but if you can put together a ZIP of them I can add it to the website.

Siberys

Adventurer
Along the lines of my earlier questions; will there be a way, such as through DriveThruCards, to get the prop card sets after the Kickstarter, or is this a one-time deal? $100 is the top of my budget right now, and while that covers the Act One cards, if we hit the Act Two cards I won't be able to add them to my pledge, but as with maps and the books I know I'll want them later on.

I cannot imagine we wouldn't put the cards up on DTRPG for sale, since we're probably going to use them to print the copies for our backers.

By the way, we've reached $11,000, so we're producing the Act Two compilation. Russ should be posting an update on the front page tonight, and you can get more information here.

Remove ads