ZEITGEIST ZEITGEIST hardcover compilation Kickstarter

For those of you who only come by this forum and haven't seen the news elsewhere, we're running a Kickstarter to produce a hardcover compilation of the first five adventures. Please check it out. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/enworld/zeitgeist-ap-hardcover-compilation-pathfinder-and

And for those of you who have already pledged, or who are just fans of ZEITGEIST even if you aren't planning to get the hardcover, please do us a favor and tell your friends, share on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and the local pub bulletin board, and boost the signal so we can bring ZEITGEIST to the whole of the world.

Crispy120286

Explorer
I just backed it! Question, if this Kickstarter hits the compilations for the other two parts. Do we get those in hardcover as well or just the PDF?

Alas, there's no way we could afford to print and ship two or three hardcovers for $60. Anyone who backs at $60+ gets all the PDFs of things made for this KS, but if we reach the stretch goals and unlock later hardcovers, we'll have to add extra pledge options, probably at $120.

Heads-up, we made our first stretch goal, and are about 15 pledges away from our second, which will be for NPC, Monster, and Item cards, which can be really handy for speeding the game along.

Also, we've officially opened voting in the VILLAINOUS CONVOCATION. Even if you're not backing the KS, voting will enter you in a chance to win a PDF copy. More boisterous involvement gets you a chance to win a free hardcover copy in color.

Shimrath

Explorer
Did i read somewhere that you plan to restructure the reward levels, or add some sort of "bolt-on" system?

I pledged today, but my gaming group may pitch in to get some of the rewards not included in my pledge level. It would be nice to be able to up the pledge and bolt-on some extras!

Well, when we reach the cards stretch goal, we'll probably tell people who want the cards to add $10 or $15 extra (I need to do a last-minute price-check based on the number of cards we'll be putting in) and then let us know when we send out the survey.

What other 'bolt-on' rewards were you interested in?

Shimrath

Explorer
What other 'bolt-on' rewards were you interested in?

Well, i pledged at the level that gets Claudio Pozas to illustrate my party of Constables, which is AWESOME. My group will probably decide they want the maps (Lanjyr and Flint), but there's no option for 5 portraits plus maps.

Can i simply up my pledge and bolt-on maps individually? The price of each item is listed in the text, so it's a simple matter to arrive at a total cost.

Darkraven Splash v7 INCREDIBLY UNIQUE.jpg

We've partnered with Darkraven Fantasy Soundscape, running their own Kickstarter, for a special offer:

All Zeitgeist AP hardcover compilation backers who pledge $15 or more will get a free copy of Darkraven Fantasy Soundscape's "Bay of the Corsairs" -- 8 tracks with 2 hours of audio. Additionally, $60+ Zeitgeist AP hardcover compilation backers can buy a GOLD copy of "Darkraven Fantasy Soundscapes" for $69 ($15 off) through the end of the current Darkraven Fantasy Soundscapes Kickstarter campaign (ends Friday, July 12). That is 64 tracks with over 15 hours of audio. Quantities limited.

Those taking advantage of this offer should contribute $69 to the Darkraven Fantasy Soundscapes project and send them a kickstarter email telling them you are taking part in the offer. Stop in at Darkraven Fantasy Soundscapes Kickstarter today to listen to samples of 'Bay of the Corsairs'.

Remove ads