• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Zeitgeists

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
@hong - No stats for Zeitgeists. As things that cannot be killed or fought, there is no reason to stat them.

I like the article. I think I am actually incorporate it into my world, as it already kind of has ages which started with predominate individuals, and some sort of fluffy-rules for them is a nice inspiration.

Also, as a lot of people are continuing their homebrew, I think that WotC decided that they should give a nice little story tool to help them out. It is not for everyone, but it is a neat and handy idea.

kennew142

First Post
This is the kind of article I like to see in Dragon, rich in ideas that spur creativity in the reader and lacking annoying mechanics.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
RyukenAngel said:
@hong - No stats for Zeitgeists. As things that cannot be killed or fought, there is no reason to stat them.

I don't understand. We are talking about an article for D&D, aren't we?

Cheers!

Doug McCrae

Legend
RyukenAngel said:
This is D&D. Everything can be killed. I want to see some stats for punctuation marks next.

Pale

First Post
Heh, I clicked on the thread thinking that there would be a discussion about the various zeitgeists of each D&D edition.

Oh! The bitter disappointment! ;)

Remove ads