Zeitgeists

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
@hong - No stats for Zeitgeists. As things that cannot be killed or fought, there is no reason to stat them.

I like the article. I think I am actually incorporate it into my world, as it already kind of has ages which started with predominate individuals, and some sort of fluffy-rules for them is a nice inspiration.

Also, as a lot of people are continuing their homebrew, I think that WotC decided that they should give a nice little story tool to help them out. It is not for everyone, but it is a neat and handy idea.

kennew142

First Post
This is the kind of article I like to see in Dragon, rich in ideas that spur creativity in the reader and lacking annoying mechanics.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
RyukenAngel said:
@hong - No stats for Zeitgeists. As things that cannot be killed or fought, there is no reason to stat them.

I don't understand. We are talking about an article for D&D, aren't we?

Cheers!

Doug McCrae

Legend
RyukenAngel said:
This is D&D. Everything can be killed. I want to see some stats for punctuation marks next.

Pale

First Post
Heh, I clicked on the thread thinking that there would be a discussion about the various zeitgeists of each D&D edition.

Oh! The bitter disappointment! ;)

Remove ads