• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Zhou Bashou (New 3.5 Class)

MINI

First Post
I made two new classes for the Gathis gaming world. I will feature both here in hopes of getting feedback. Zhou Bashou is a caster that deals more directly with spirits and less with undead. they are based on a Gathis religion of Bridge Worship

Zhou Bashou

emoplato

First Post
It's a reflavored spirit shaman. Also you need to mention whether it is a prepared or spontaneous caster. I am assuming it is a prepared caster.

Empirate

First Post
Unlike your Cui Shi class, I don't have much to say about this one. Reflavored Spirit Shaman with minor variations... do you really need to write up so much stuff when Complete Divine has already done the job for you? I kinda like the spell list - but I also think it's rather weak (small, and lacking in some important areas). What do you do if there're no spirits around to 'deal' with? Healing isn't really a job anybody would like to have as a core competence.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads