Zombie Hunt (Bront Judging) [Concluded]

IcyCool

First Post
OOC: Does the side door on the barn open out? If so, Aidan will try to slam it shut and hold it. If not, he draws his rapier and readies to smite the zombie when it slams it's head into the door again.

Patlin

Explorer
Previously, in Round 4
Balnibar's jab fails to injure the Zombie.

Previously, in Round 5
The vollunteers delay until after Aidan.

Aidan slams the door closed, holding it shut.

Two of the vollunteers slide a heavy wooden bar into place, greatly reinforcing Aidan's efforts.

[We need round 5 and 6 actions for Shearan!]

EternalSword

First Post
OOC: Man, this is moving fast.

Round 5: Shearan ties his end of the rope.

Round 6: If the rope is solidly in place Shearan will help Aidan. Otherwise he will finish off the rope

Patlin

Explorer
Previously, in Round 5: Shearan grabs his end of the rope and begins to secure it.

Round 6
Shearan does a little extra work on his knot, making sure it will hold.

The Wyvern strikes at the wall, attempting to rip a chunk out of it. (Wall Stats: Hardness 5, 60 hp per 10x10 segment.) It deals 9 damage to the wall by smashing its body into it.

The vollunteers, with Balnibar and Meksoor in tow, head for cover.

[Aidan goes here.]

ooc: We're down to two active PCs, so it should be going very fast at this point. For better or worse, we can probably finish the battle this week if you two can post regularly. :)

Patlin

Explorer
IcyCool said:
OOC: Did we rig it so that we could collapse the barn as well?

To my recollection, you did not... there was concern regarding the structural integrity of the barn, and you went for arrowslits instead. You are welcome to reread the thread and tell me if you disagree.

IcyCool

First Post
Patlin said:
To my recollection, you did not... there was concern regarding the structural integrity of the barn, and you went for arrowslits instead. You are welcome to reread the thread and tell me if you disagree.

OOC: Nope, just wanted to know.

Aidan retrieves his bow, and moves to the arrow slit to attempt to do some sort of damage to the creature before it breaks free from the barn.

Patlin

Explorer
Round 6 Concludes
Aidan picks up his bow and gets into position by an arrow slit.

Round 7
Shearan fires an arrow at the Zombie, which appears to deal no damage to the beast. He's starting to understand why the farmers thought it was immune to arrows! Maybe if he had something that would launch the arrows harder, he'd have better luck.

Wyvern v Wall (1d20+11=20, 2d6+5=15) The Wyvern rips at the wall, dealing 10 more damage to the structure.

[Aidan is up.]

Remove ads