Pathfinder 1E [Zombie Sky Press] The Faerie Ring Campaign Guide

deClench

First Post
The Faerie Ring: Along the Twisting Way Campaign Guide for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is now available in PDF. Nail down the furniture, and hide the children... the fey are coming! If you've always wanted a "Feynomicon," here's your chance.

(Print and 5E versions and Player's Guide coming soon.)

Dear Titus,

Originally, I had no intention of responding to your query, let alone honoring your request. There is certainly little love between the fey—my brethren—and humanity. And, really, what would it accomplish?

Needless to say, I’ve had a change of heart. I have come to appreciate that sharing my knowledge and insight with you might go far. Not in the useless notion that you harbor of bringing our peoples together, but in instilling the proper respect—and perhaps even a little fear—for us. Humanity knows so very little, after all. I believe they need a glimpse of what is out there in order to better appreciate their own insignificance.

More selfishly, I am limited by the scourge of time—though perhaps not as much as you. The fey are so scattered and diverse that even being one of their own, I could not hope to catalogue them all in one lifetime. Together, perhaps we can learn a bit more about the fey.

So where to begin? Perhaps by laying the foundations...

—Zheddo the Bluetongue, Most Knowledgeable Sage-in-Exile of the Darkling Dominance

Get The Faerie Ring today!

TFR-Front-Cover-OBS-228x300.jpg

Last edited:

deClench

First Post
Find out firsthand what the fey are hiding. And know that this is just the beginning.

The horseshoe's over the door. The cream's on the porch. Should be safe for a bit. Long enough to learn more about . . . the Fair Folk.

The Faerie Ring Campaign Guide presents . . .

• Secrets of the fey laid bare
  • Fey origin myths, philosophies, and social habits
  • Wonders of the Preternatural Planes
  • 11 fey lords and their demesnes
  • New fey subtypes, 30 fey NPCs, 45 new fey monsters, 22 fey artifacts
  • And more of the craziness that can only come from the fey

This is our setting and sourcebook for the fey. (It's being developed separately for both Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and 5E.)

Get The Faerie Ring today!

deClench

First Post
Over 10 years ago, I started writing The Faerie Ring (RPG setting). It was just a thing I had to do. It scratched an itch of what I wanted in my own games, expanding on faeries, adding new oddities. That is, more crazy adventures to strange planes meeting weird creatures but still focused on the fey and built upon centuries of folklore (real or otherwise). But I knew so much less back then, and it took a long while to finish with many obstacles in the way. And it was dangerous to go it alone. So THANK YOU to all the many people that helped this book get here. The first book (for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game) is finished. The 5E version is coming soon as are more books.

(Credits for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game version.)

FOREWORD
Jeff Grubb

LEAD DESIGNER
Scott Gable

DESIGNERS
Wolfgang Baur, J Gray, Victoria Jaczko, Amanda Hamon Kunz, Sarah Madsen, Andrew Marlowe, Monica Marlowe, Ben McFarland/Brian Suskind, Kelly Pawlik, Stephen Rowe, David Schwartz, Joshua Stevens, Todd Stewart, James Sutter, Mike Welham; Additional Designers: John Benbo, Savannah Broadway, Clay Clouser

DEVELOPER
Stephen Rowe; Additional Developers: Liz Courts, Endzeitgeist Sigurðr, Steve Helt

EDITOR
John Rateliff; Additional Editors: Tom Benton, Scott Gable, Micheal McArtor

COVER ILLUSTRATOR
Julie Dillon

INTERIOR ILLUSTRATORS
Eric Belisle, Julie Dillon, Carolina Eade, Lizzy John, Domenico Neziti

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS
Crystal Frasier, Scott Gable

Special Thanks to Michael Bauer (for those early talks) and BJ Hensley (for promoting the Kickstarter)

Tremendous Thanks to the support of our 315 Kickstarter backers for making this all possible. You’re wonderful.

deClench

First Post
Life requires growth, and growth requires change. From the maturation of a child into adulthood to the adaptation of a species through evolution, biological systems are always in flux, rebuilding and reimagining themselves. This flexibility is key to an organism’s ability to survive and thrive. Yet, sometimes, this adaptability goes too far. (Oleron and the teras designed by James Sutter and Amanda Hamon Kunz; art by Eric Belisle)

THE FAERIE RING: Along the Twisting Way Campaign Guide is available now from Zombie Sky Press.

"All around you, you can see tiny objects, like schools of fish, yet they are not fish, nor do you have any concept of fish, anyway. Little blobs, all different colors, swarming and swimming through the midnight sea. You watch as one of them surrounds and consumes another, growing larger. And so you try it yourself, stretching out a nameless part of you to gather in one of the blobs. You take it into yourself, make it part of you."
Oleron.jpg

Remove ads