Zombies and Crooks (DM:Mal Malenkirk Judge: Covaithe )

Tomalak

First Post
[sblock=Recognition]Are any of the characters (PCs) recognizable to me? Andrec would recognize them if they've been involved in politics, business, or at the library over the last few years. [/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
7 Rabbit pretty much lived at the library over the past month (between the end of Echoes of O and the beginning of this adventure). The others were all recently awarded medals by the mayor for fighting the big fire that broke out near the Hanged Man and tracking down the arsonist who set it.

Mal, sorry to blow your big surprise (although it's not ruined for anyone but me) - I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to be reading this thread. I was expecting it to dovetail sooner or later, after you posted that Rinch was away dealing with an attack on another facility, but I didn't realize it would be like this! I'm trying to post as if I didn't know over in the other thread.
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Ah, well. I hope SOMEONE will be surprised!

It's too bad the turnover was so high in this adventure. My hope was to have 6 PC come in reinforcement!

What you see in a level +4 encounter (A little higher, actually) for 9 PC. So obviously, the 6 Eagle pretty much don't have a chance without reinforcement. But it's not mind bogglingly obvious. Imagine if I had been able to create a level +4 encounter for 12 PCs! 33% more monsters! Then look at it from the perspective of only 6 PCs... Now it's damn obvious that the DM is out of his mind!
[/sblock]

Tomalak

First Post
[sblock=JNC]Andrec's spent less time lately at the library (feel free to look up his history on his sheet), but I think it's fair to assume I'd recognize someone like 7-Rabbit, as he tends to stand out. Andrec on the other hand fades into the background naturally. He's a boring paperpusher type with nothing outstanding about his appearance whatsoever (aside from the armor and weapons, lol). It's up to you whether you want 7-Rabbit to recognize Andrec as having been around the library from time to time while you were there.[/sblock]
[sblock=Mal]I'm following 6ED (have been for a while), and I'm assuming you have a suitably flashy description planned for our entrance. I'd also like to congratulate you on the setup as it currently stands in that adventure. Dramatic, aesthetic, and intimidating. Kudos![/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I didn't see this coming, as I didn't follow the other game. Well done! Yeah, that's a lot of baddies! This will be tough. When will we pop in?[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]By the way, I will spend 3 HS before crossing that portal. That should put Jarel-karn at full and leaving him with 5 HS (Wow, 6 HS in a single combat...) That should be more than I could spend in that combat.[/SBLOCK]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
OOC: All right, GO GO GO!

First one of you guys to post his entrance also post an action. Then I will officially tell the other 6 that due to the surprise they all auto-win initiative.

PS: Zombies in crook is officially over. You all join the other adventure.

Being the smaller crowd, it behooves you to briefly decribe your PC. The others are caught in the story and probably won't:

Soldier: level 3 warforged fighter (battlerager), the warforged icon
Tsi'Ri: lvl 4 Githyanki Warlock (Infernal), the gith with lightning
Kama'Zer: lvl 5 Githyanki Warlord (Tactical), the female looking gith face
Cullen: lvl 4 human wizard, hard to miss! He wrote his name on the token
7 Rabbit: 4th lvl dwarf warlock (star), the aztec looking icon
Mrithas: 4th lvl githyank wizard, the uh, other gith icon. With the cowl. Yeah, I know. Three giths... I think I might have the entire L4W Gith population in that game.

Andrec: You might want to settel on a icon soon... You are the only one without one. Never mind, I got it. And thanks for the praise.

PS: Zombies and Crooks is over.

You can gimme DM credit, Covaithe! ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads