[Lakelands] Play By Post Now Recruiting [Full]

Raven Crowking

First Post
Alrighty then....

It is my intention to save this thread for character creation and outside game issues. Here is a link to the pbp thread:

http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1943421#post1943421

The first post is scene-setting, so feel free to give me some idea as to how you envision your character spending the winter/spring. If any of you want to know each other, now is the time to figure it out. Otherwise, I'll start drawing the characters together and put you on the road to something interesting.

RC

Raven Crowking

First Post
Hey All,

Thanks for giving me some interesting material to play off of in your posts.

Ulorian, it had not been my intention to imply that the attacks had occurred in Long Archer as well (if you go to the Yahoo site, check the Photos section for what maps I've scanned thus far), but I don't mind working things in on the fly. In fact, so long as what you come up with doesn't cause a serious problem, I'll work it into the "known world".

Remember that I am only going to have a chance to update once or twice a week on average, so don't become despondant if you fail to get a quick reply. Some weeks will be better than others. I am working six days a week, have two kids, and have other things that I have to do first. But I will get to it. I promise! And, also, if I go away somewhere for a week or something, I'll be sure to let you know on this thread.

RC

Samuel Leming

First Post
Ulorian said:
Neat! Where did that dice roller come from?

I really don't know how long it's been here.

I read a mention of it in the 'bug' thread for the latest upgrade. Someone complained that the dice roller stopped working or something. Another user responded with 'It still works: do this'.

So I did that. ;)

It works like this:
(dice=1)20(/dice)

[dice]

Useful for the game? I don't know. Ask Raven Crowking.

Sam

Last edited:

Raven Crowking

First Post
Samuel Leming said:
Useful for the game? I don't know. Ask Raven Crowking.

Well, it certainly looks useful, and it lets you roll your own dice!

Let's try 3d6:

(dice=3)6(/dice)

(Okay, can we have it again in more detail for the slow....by which I mean me....or is the roller just offline?)

BTW, I don't know if I've mentioned before that there are some maps on the Yahoo Group site. Look in the PHOTOS section.

RC

Last edited:

Samuel Leming

First Post
Raven Crowking said:
Well, it certainly looks useful, and it lets you roll your own dice!

(Okay, can we have it again in more detail for the slow....by which I mean me....or is the roller just offline?)

Use brackets [] instead of parens ().

Sorry about that. I tried putting the example in 'code' tags, but it rolled the dice anyway. Being two hours late getting to bed, I did a quick edit and walked away.

[dice]

[dice=60]6[/dice]

This second example should fail, but it'll at least show what form these rolls take.

Sam

Remove ads