(adventure) Armgill’s Heirloom - <Knight Otu judging>

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
[sblock]Well, this is my first LEW game, so I'm trying to be kind of precise about what items I have. If my mule could come along, I wouldn't worry about it, but I apparently have to worry about light and medium loads.[/sblock]

Timeboxer

Explorer
Lynneth Starreaver, Human Wizard

Lynneth nods to A'jardin -- that "Ah, I see that you too are a wizard" nod. "Lynneth Starreaver." She offers a hand. "Another arcanist, I see? Have you a specialty, or are you, as I, a generalist?"

Timeboxer

Explorer

"Oh, he's hiding, I think." A small head peeks out from under Lynneth's cloak, and peers at Anton.

Kaitlin

First Post
Raena Celeste Everglade, Halfling Rogue

Raena leaves the tavern to see the giant wagon. Compared to her own height, it's quite the construction. "Wow. That's big." she comments. Then she makes an attempt to climb up and falls on her rear. "Yep, really big." She looks around for a good way to the top.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Fimble follows Raena out of the Inn. He looks at the giant war-wagon and says, "That's Hendralian, you say? I wonder if thats what Fimbus the First fought..." Seeing Raena fall off the wagon, he laughs loudly. "Come here, little girl." He winks. Using the wagon to support himself, he gets Raena up on to his tiny shoulders. "Ow, ow, to your left there, ouch... Hurry!" After a bit of swaying and some close calls, Raena is up, laughing. "And just how am I supposed to get up there?"

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Anton laughs, "You two seem quite the pair. Here, let me help you two aboard. I have you, grab on to my hand." Assuming they let him, he assists Raena on top of the wagon and then lifts Fimble up.

"There you are. Say hello to Lynneth, her little weasel Nar, and A'jardin. The non-weasels here are artists of the Art. What about for yourselves?"

Dexerion

First Post
ooc:
[sblock]
alright. my lunch meeting with my girlfriend ran over and i had some shopping to do. i am trying to find a nice antique table to build a snake cage on top of. now i have to get ready for work. i plan to come home pretty early after work to put up a post though. i have some equipment to dispearse on the top of the wagon before we roll out. glad to see everyone made it. this should be a fun trip to fallon.
[/sblock]

azmodean

First Post
A'jardin accept's Anton's hand up. Thanks. You could call me a generalist, though when I have learned enough I plan on specalizing in the crafting of magical items. The family buisness as it were, though the rest of the family works in mundane materials. I don't exactly have the er... physique for that form of crafting.

Timeboxer

Explorer

"Oh, focused in artifice? I have an interest in the art of the Art, m'self -- metadweomers, in particular." She nods to the gnome and halfling, as well. "Good day."

Remove ads