Who wants to be a Wayfinder?

Ozmar

First Post
Bront said:
BTW, Ozmar, if you aren't aware, recient errata to the Complete Adventurer has the Scout with Disable Divice as a class skill now. Not sure you'd take it, but just letting you know it's available.

? Really? Cool. I was not aware of that. I'll have to look 'im over and see if that is something he needs to have (probably should...)

Thanks! :D

Ozmar the Errata'd Scout

Ozmar

First Post
Mista Collins said:
Also in your email, put a code word and then post that code up here, so that I know the email is actually from you.

Done!

Code Word: [sblock]magellan[/sblock]

Ozmar the Compliant

Mista Collins

First Post
well I have returned from GenCon and need to take care of a bunch of things that were put on hold while I was gone. Expect a post from me in a day or two about what will be going on.

Bront

The man with the probe
Prof Yeti said:
Now I have looked many times now, and I cannot find the Starting Funds for the Paragon Classes. Can you (well anyone for that matter) help?

(Things are still tight but their is possible light towards the end of next month...Woo Hoo! Plus I have gone from 10 games down to 2 by attacks of RL on other people. Something must be done! :D )
There aren't any. I'd find the class that it's similar too (usually the favored class of the race) and use their starting gold. For races with Any, I'd choose the first class you intend to take for gold.

Prof Yeti

First Post
That sounds good. Though I figure I have time, since work is still in hyper mode. :heh: But I figure this way I can work on finishing the character when I have a moment.

Mista Collins

First Post
I want to apologize for all those who took the time into creating characters, but I will not be able to run this game at the moment. My work schedule has become very hectic and i am currently and constantly interviewing with new companies. I have been a very busy panda and I will have to drop this game. This is something i do plan on doing down the road (as for when I have no idea when my schedule will let up).

I am sorry for the inconvenience

Ozmar

First Post
Doh!

Anyone want to step in as DM? I am almost tempted to do it, but I think I need some play experience before I can run a game in PbP.

Ozmar the Eager Player

Remove ads