Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Are you still recruiting for alternates? I would be interested in being on the list if you are.

For the record I briefly DMed a Midnight campaign before half my group moved away. We ran 1st edition. I was still getting the hang of the world and its rules at the time. I have the 2nd edition book, but have yet to even crack the cover (hopefully not literally like the my first edition book).

Also, if I get called in off the bench, this would be my first PbP experience so I would ask that you be gentle ;)

Bobitron

Explorer
Post upcoming. I think will have to say that for the next few months, you can expect me to post 2-3 times a week. Work is very busy right now, to the point where I have limited access to the net. I'll have plenty of time to post when at home.

Hrothgar

First Post
Bobitron said:
Hmmm... I think that was a bit optimistic. I'll post tomorrow, as well as level. Sorry about the delay.

Not a problem, Bobitron. I think we are all under a little stress this time of the year. :) Post when you can.

As for Brian Brou (played by Ranger Rick) and Jon Rane (played by Dirigible), let's assume they left the Heroes after emerging from the cave near Fallax's camp. I didn't want to get rid of either character, just in case either player came back with valid reasons for not posting. I guess I am just too much of a nice guy. Anyway, Dirigible seemed to have trouble connecting to the internet and I wish to leave the option open for Dirigible to return, if possible. Here that, Dirg?

Thornir, thanks for your interest. Sure. I can list you as an alternate. And, if Dirigible does not return soon, I may be able to work you in fairly soon. Sound, OK?

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Sounds good to me. I will draft up a character this weekend. As I said I have not read all of Chapter 1 yet, so any suggestions on background to ease possible insertion would be welcome.

Bobitron

Explorer
Hrothgar said:
Not a problem, Bobitron. I think we are all under a little stress this time of the year. :) Post when you can.

Dude, I'm really sorry. I have so little spare time at work to post right now, it's driving me nuts.

People may notice I'm pulling out of a bunch of games, but I really want to stick in with this one. It's been awesome so far and I'd hate to leave Kaela behind. Could you put her on auto-pilot for an update or two until I can catch up?

Thanks for even considering it, Hrothgar. I'll be in touch very soon.

Hrothgar

First Post
Bobitron said:
Dude, I'm really sorry. I have so little spare time at work to post right now, it's driving me nuts.

People may notice I'm pulling out of a bunch of games, but I really want to stick in with this one. It's been awesome so far and I'd hate to leave Kaela behind. Could you put her on auto-pilot for an update or two until I can catch up?

Thanks for even considering it, Hrothgar. I'll be in touch very soon.

Not a problem, Bobitron. I like ALL the characters in the game so far, so I am willing as a GM to make allowances for players to stay in the game. Post when you can! Hope to see you soon! Since this is a PbP, I don't want it to drag out and die so I will move the story forward, so you might have to do a little reading to catch up. :)

Ibram, thanks for the interest. The players I have right now have been pretty consistent in posting, so I can't gaurantee when a spot would open. But sure, I can put you down as an alternate. Thanks.

Bobitron

Explorer
Thanks, buddy. :)

Kaela would use Sleep as much as possible and attempt to stabilize whenever she can, but with the caveat of staying with Aislinn foremost.

Remove ads