Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Perhaps you are right, though for many, pleasure mingles with fulfillment of desire until one cannot be distinguished from another."

*He blushes a bit at the kiss, but he smiles back.*

"You are quite welcome. If we are ready, then I shall prepare to set off--just tell me when."

*And he begins to pack up once more.*

Bront

The man with the probe
She finishes packing up herself, and they continue on their journy.

"If I may ask, you said Gralas borrowed something from a friend of yours. What did he borrow and who is the friend?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Ah, well, he borrowed a device of sorts that detects magic from a guy I know, though he lives neither on Amaranthia nor Arris, so you probably do not know him."

Bront

The man with the probe
"A device that detects magic? I wonder what he would want with that? I figured he could do that himself." Vasha says. "Then again, what should I know, i've never met him myself, at least that I can remember."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Hmm...I'm not sure myself. I just know my friend would like it back. I suppose we may both learn more when we meet Gralas," Bertram replies, finishing up the packing.

Bront

The man with the probe
She nods, and they continue traveling for the rest of the eve "How far did you say it was?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I'm not sure exactly, but I think we'll be there by tomorrow morning," Bertram replies as they continue on until the day becomes too hot again, "Shall we stop now for today?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"This looks as good as any spot."

Vasha helps him setup the tent, and unrolls her bedroll again. She lays out the sheet and crawls in. Once she is in and he is in, she hangs the thin cloth around the edges of the doors again, and then casts her spell to help cool of Bertram and the tent for an hour.

She looks at him "You look a little sore from the trip, is there something I can help you with?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It is very kind of you to ask...I don't know...do you know any magics that help soothe the aches and sores of travel and ease the taut and tired muscles?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"No, but I I'm good with my hands." She says. "Where does it hurt? Lay down and I'll do what I can." she offers, smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads