Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As she reaches for his thigh, he initially tenses a bit, then relaxes as she begins her administrations.*

"Oh, I see," Bertram replies with a quick laugh.

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha smiles as she starts on the other thigh. "Just relax" she says in a soft voice "no need to tense up."

OOC: How much longer are you going to be awake? I've got my lunch coming up soon (1 hour).

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Bertram nods.*

"I shall try. Didn't expect for you to reach down there, is all. Sorry."

(OOC: I dunno--I'll stay awake until I get tired, I guess :lol: I'll probably be awake until your lunch--speaking of which, wouldn't it be breakfast at this time? At least I usually name the meals based on time of day rather than my sleep schedule :p)

Bront

The man with the probe
"Why? You said your legs were hurting." She says, as she moves on to his calves. For this, she reaches up his pant legs a bit to get direct contact. "And I figured you didn't want to take your pants off, though you're welcome to if it would feel better."

OOC: Actualy, my lunch starts in a few minutes, I normaly do it sooner, but was waiting on something to finish that did so late. I'll wait around for one more post :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"No, you're right--I'd rather keep them on, I think," he says, a little bit embarrassed, but still grateful for the massage, "Thanks again. You are too kind."

Bront

The man with the probe
"My pleasure" she says, as she begins to massage his feet. She works her fingers into the base of his feet, releasing the tension from walking.

Once she is done, she gives him a quick kiss on the back and then rolls back over to her side. "Feel better?" she says, smiling.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Bertram sighs again, and he shivers as bit as she kisses his back.*

"Ah, yes...much better. Thank you very much Vasha," he replies with a smile.

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'm glad I could make you feel better," she said with a smile. Stretching out, she lays on her stomach, with her head resting on her arms. "A massage is good for the body and the soul. It relaxes you, and relieves both mental and physical tension. And it's always nice to share something like that."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I don't need one in return, but if you wish to, I would love one." she says with a bright smile. "I hope you don't mind me taking my dress off though."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads