Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, you don't have to go to the trouble..." he replies, though he admits, "It's mostly the back, especially the upper back, and the legs a little bit."

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha scoots over him, stradling one of his lets, and begins to gently push her palms into Bertram's back softly, moving them and them pushing tenderly again "Higher or lower?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha moves her hands up his back slowly. She pauses for a moment and reaches her hands to the base of his shirt "Do you mind? I find it tends to work better directly on your skin." Assuming he does not protest, she lifts his shirt up to his neck and continues to slowly massage his back.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Bertram nods, as Vasha continues to slowly massage his back, feeling relief as the tension softens and melts away.*

"Ohh, that feels good...Thank you, Vasha."

Bront

The man with the probe
"My pleasure." she says as she continues to massage up his back. She begins to grab his shoulders and massage them, releasing his tension even more.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Bertram sighs softly and rolls back his shoulders.*

"Ahh, I'm feeling much better already...but what about you? You were hurt by that terrible creature--you probably have even worse aches than I..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'm not feeling too bad, and besides, you saved me didn't you?" she giggles.

She moves her hands back down his back, making sure to loosen anything in his lower back as well.

Bront

The man with the probe
She scoots down a bit and begins to massage one of his thighs, her small hands penetrating deep. "He'll get his massage later then" she giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads