• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
She nods and slips her dress off over her head, while lying on her back. "I promise I don't bite" she giggles, and rests her hands under her head again.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes, I was pretty sure I knew that," he replies with a laugh, as he begins to deftly massage Vasha's back with an extremely light and nimble touch, working out the knots first and then continuing until the spots he touches tingle with relief and pleasure.

"Anywhere else sore?" he asks her, having finished her back.

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha closes her eyes and coos softly to the massage. "My legs and shoulders always could use some attention." she says in a soft voice.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Sure," Bertram replies, heading first up to her shoulders and rubbing soft circles along them with gentle finesse, then moving down to her legs, massaging up and down them and then on her feet, until he feels her muscles relax completely, "Feeling better?"

Bront

The man with the probe
'Mmmhmm, much." she says with a blissfull smile.

She rises up on and leans back to Bertram and gives him a tender kiss. "You realy have been good to me." she says

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I am glad," Bertram replies, blushing at Vasha's kiss, "I have been trying to be a perfect gentleman on this trip; a lovely lady deserves no less."

Bront

The man with the probe
It's Vasha's turn to blush "You are too kind." She smiles as she runs her finger along his shoulder.

Bront

The man with the probe
"You're still kind. Kind words, a selfless shared touch, that is what sharing is about." she says, curling up against him and leaning her head on his shoulder "I think you know more about it than you may think." A warm smile on her face as she gazes at his neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads