• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, I don't know...I guess maybe it's just that I'm not so sure that it is simply between myself and you..." Bertram says pensively, as they relax in the tent, hands clasped together.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, I don't think Puddles is going to join in." She giggles.

"Just relax then, and hold me. It feels better in such a desolate place to have someone so close." she says with a smile, she shifts a bit so he has room to lay down himself. "We have a long day ahead of us."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Okay, that sounds good..." Bertram agrees, holding Vasha as he lies down beside her, drifting off to sleep in preparation for the next evening and the end of their journey to the Mojiin village.

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha for once manages to awaken before Bertram. She smiles as she feels his strong arms wraped around her. Begrudgingly, she slips out and steps out of the tent. She washes herself with a gentile stream of water again, feeling at least a bit more at home under the water. Once she is done, she prepares a simple breakfast and brings it in for the slumbering Bertram.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As Vasha prepares breakfast, she notices that everything is all neatly packed to leave this evening, which it had not been before...either Puddles has become very meticulous lately or else perhaps Bertram hasn't been asleep for this whole time.*

Bront

The man with the probe
"Good Evening." She says with a smile and gives Bertram a soft kiss. "I prepaired some food for you."

Bront

The man with the probe
"My pleasure. I see you packed my dress up, does that mean you prefer me naked?" she teases with a big grin as she unpacks and dons her dress.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, ummm...no" Bertram blushes, "I...uhh...folded it and washed it for you, and set it aside with the rest of your things for you."

Bront

The man with the probe
She looks at Bertram before bursting out laughing, hard enough were Bertram would have trouble resisting too. "I'm sorry." she says between fits of laughter "I was just joking with you.

When she composes herself she says "Don't worry Bertram. And thank you, you're sweet." with a plesant smile as she finishes up breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads