Fast Food Weakness

Belen

Adventurer
Henry said:
Burger King for me - but it's only once every three months or so. I have lately begun ingesting McDonald's dollar menu about once a week lately, because it's cheap, but I'm trying to get outta that as soon as possible. So far, so good (for a week and a half now). :)

My wife detests Burger King now that they have the plasto-faced lord of ruin as their spokesmodel. Those commericals are freaky.

Azul

First Post
My bugbears are Quizno's and Tim Horton's. Neither is especially amazing but both are literally two doors down and three doors down (respectively) from my house. On nights when I don't feel like cooking, it's all too easy to pop out for subs.

As for the effect of having a doughnut shop almost next door on my waistline... sigh... bad, very bad. Worse, I'm Canadian. Doughnuts are pretty much considered one of the food groups here so every gaming session at my place has a doughnut break.

StupidSmurf

First Post
Oh man....I love Quiznos, despite their lame ad campaign with the talking baby. Those commercials blow monkey chunks.

After Quiznos, I'd have to go with Subways and Wendys.

Henry

Autoexreginated
BelenUmeria said:
My wife detests Burger King now that they have the plasto-faced lord of ruin as their spokesmodel. Those commericals are freaky.

I don't know why, but the "Skyscraper Construction" commercial has one little moment that cracks me up. You know when the King is rivetting after he peeks out from behind the beam, and his creepy plastic profile shakes from the rivetting he's doing? It sets me giggling every time.

I'm crazed, I know. :)

Still can't doubt the goodness of their whoppers, though. If I'm ever on death row and the warden's sending for my last meal, it's gonna be a Double Whopper with cheese for me, or a steak dinner - or both. :lol:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Once in a while I get this mad craving for a Bojangles sausage biscuit.

But today I was at the NC State Fair and hooo boy! This dude walked by with a half a cubic foot of some kind of fried chips slathered in ranch dressing a jalapenos and I said, "I want one of that!" And two corndogs.

They will fry anydamnthing there and make you love it.

Rel said:
Once in a while I get this mad craving for a Bojangles sausage biscuit.

But today I was at the NC State Fair and hooo boy! This dude walked by with a half a cubic foot of some kind of fried chips slathered in ranch dressing a jalapenos and I said, "I want one of that!" And two corndogs.

They will fry anydamnthing there and make you love it.
I'm so saddened by the urban-ites that I know out here in the DC area that have never experienced a State Fair... There is nothing - I mean nothing - like the food at the fair. Mmmm... fried cheese. :D

Remove ads