Star Wars Box Set Ep I-III?

Datt

First Post
It's been a while since the announcement of the release of Ep III and I can't remember if there is a box set coming out containing Ep I-III. Does anyone know if they are planning anything like that? I havn't bought I or II hoping that they would.

There is currently not official word on one, but there was something about it mentioned back in June or so, along with a Ep. I-VI box set.

For now, though, just going to have to keep your eyes open and wait. I'll be very, very surprised if these two things don't get made.

John Crichton

First Post
I'll be outright shocked if at least the full saga isn't released as one boxed set. It wouldn't be like Lucas to pass up the opporunity. It probably won't come out at the same time as the Revenge of the Sith disc. They'd be competing for sales. We'll see some kind of set next holiday season at the earliest, I'd guess.

JoeGKushner

First Post
I'm in no hurry. The first three were classics of their time, the second three were good special effects movies but didn't do it for me.

Have you seen how the Box Set system works nowdays?

They have a new Star Wars or Lord of the Rings new Special Edition Box set every 6 months.

I mean how many times can you buy the same movie over and over and over.

I guess we'll know when they stop putting out additional Super, GOLD Edition, Special Editions.

ddvmor

I'm a little teapot!
I just noticed that you guys in the States don't get Ep III until tomorrow. So I'd like to be the first Blighty-Dweller to say:

"Yaaaaahhhhhh. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

...and then go home and watch it. :)

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
I've got the boxed set of Eps. IV - VI. I don't need them again. So, a boxed set with all the episodes is off little to no interest to me at least. But a boxed set of Eps. I - III would be good. So I hope it comes both ways, I suppose - to provide something to everyone.

[Grumpy uses force lightning on John Crichton for no apparent reason...]

Darth K'Trava

First Post
ddvmor said:
I just noticed that you guys in the States don't get Ep III until tomorrow. So I'd like to be the first Blighty-Dweller to say:

"Yaaaaahhhhhh. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

...and then go home and watch it. :)

Damn cocky Brits.... :p

Just 'cause you're 6 hours ahead of us..... don't mean ya has to rub it in...... :lol:

I'll be gettin' my copy tomorrow from Walmart! :D

John Crichton

First Post
The Grumpy Celt said:
I've got the boxed set of Eps. IV - VI. I don't need them again. So, a boxed set with all the episodes is off little to no interest to me at least. But a boxed set of Eps. I - III would be good. So I hope it comes both ways, I suppose - to provide something to everyone.

[Grumpy uses force lightning on John Crichton for no apparent reason...]
Ya know, it doesn't hurt as much as it looks like. Although for some reason I can't stop screaming.

Zulithe

Explorer
According to a review at aintitcool.com, in one of the documentaries on the Episode III DVD there is a quick shot which shows a digital yoda added in place of the puppet yoda in Episode I. It is thought that there will be a boxed set of I - III which includes these improvements... no telling what other changes

Remove ads