Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I'm here and have this thread marked. Thanks Rystil - for starting a new one.

Since we always post for different games in these threads, I will too. :)

- DT seems extremely slow. I think we may have some issues there or something. I'm surprised that someone hasn't gotten Molpe after class and we move this thing forward.

- I should only be a few posts in SoM then we can probably move time forward there as well.

- I'm still waiting on DI and VP, but that's fine

- Even though Rystil said no, BS, I liked the idea of a group of friends that had been together for years running a ship in a spelljamming environment. As long as it wasn't called 'The Love Boat' ;)

Rystil - are Thrugan and Krug lost or something?

Keia

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Keia said:
- DT seems extremely slow. I think we may have some issues there or something. I'm surprised that someone hasn't gotten Molpe after class and we move this thing forward.

I agree, DT is in trouble and danger of dying... It's been a Molpe and Zyk driving that game for sometime and now they cannot.

Just some notes:

Molpe isn't leaving her class till it’s done. (She's there for an important reason in her mind.)

Second, everything she knows is in those notes (she did after all write like 15 pages worth after all :lol: ) but if your lost maybe it would be best for some OOC Q&A to get you in the right direction.

Thrid, truth be told... It's been so long since I looked at that game that the bigger mysteries are lost on me now... :( (The only one left is what to do with Molpe...)

Keia said:
- Even though Rystil said no, BS, I liked the idea of a group of friends that had been together for years running a ship in a Spelljamming environment. As long as it wasn't called 'The Love Boat' ;)

Hey, a boat full of nymphs! (I'm calling the swashbuckler class!)

unleashed

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
:lol: you do that!

Kallithyia got a very naked man in her bed and just kicked someone out of theirs… :lol:

Very naked?? :confused: Did you take his dignity as well or something? :lol:

If that was Aspasia you woke up, you were lucky she was there. ;)

unleashed

First Post
I don't know... He hasn't woken back up yet… :heh:

I bet he's going to wonder why he's naked, considering the warning they were given. ;)

Oh, I see. ::eek:

I bet the poor girl just wants to sleep right about now! :lol:

Well it wasn't exactly that, at least not at that time ;), just that she was invited to stay in Tiberius' cabin. It would have been interesting for Kallithyia to find her then. :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
These are good issues, so let's see if I can address them.

Molpe's class had just started, and you guys should be able to get some good conversation in before it is over. If you were actually waiting for her to say anything, someone can post that you guys wait 90 minutes and I'll have Abdiel bring her.

- I should only be a few posts in SoM then we can probably move time forward there as well.
Yup, SoM seems nearly ready to go to the next day :)

- I'm still waiting on DI and VP, but that's fine
Ya, those preface/prelude threads may be a little while in DI, and I don't want to start VP until I finish this stretch of lots of work.

- Even though Rystil said no, BS, I liked the idea of a group of friends that had been together for years running a ship in a spelljamming environment. As long as it wasn't called 'The Love Boat'
The trouble there is the price of owning a spelljamming ship. Also, I kinda don't want to start another game with the exploration theme in that same setting when there are already two. Maybe if they were pirates or something instead :]

Rystil - are Thrugan and Krug lost or something?

They are waiting for their time spike to die down, unfortunately. I could have thrown a gratuitous random attack against them to give them something to do, but I didn't roll one, so I thought that wouldn't be fair.

Remove ads