Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yay! And with Gencon done, we're pretty much ready to go--I'd note in the history that Rowaini women, nobles especially (they're bred that way), are also renowned for great beauty, but with El's 22, which matched by only about 1% of Rowaini women, it would fit fairly reasonably.

Let's tie in El and tie some of the characters together in one swoop--Keia, I hope you don't mind inserting her into the addendum to Ferris's history that we worked out:

So instead of just Ferris and Reynard, we have Ferris, Elmurien, and Reynard who were all on the trade outpost of Varylys near Eldiz when Ferris and Elmurien helped Reynard fend off a group of mysterious assailants. The grateful Rowaini man took everyone out for drinks and dinner on him, and after an evening of engaging conversation (where he was particularly impressed by Elmurien's knowledge of Rowaini culture, belying her Narlse heritage) he even invited both of them to his wedding in the Lyradar Sphere to Lynestra Tyndarea, about whom he spoke with glowing words reminding Elmurien of the devotion of the Rowaini to their angels and striking Ferris as similar to (though not nearly approaching!) the Sancyric faith in the goddess.

Assuming no problems with this, I believe we are set to start, and so I'll make a new OOC thread soon if I get the okay from d20Dazza and Keia, as well as starting the IC thread. Hurray--after much delay, Tiberius and Vasha return!

Bront

The man with the probe
Woho! Now Vasha can cause more trouble! ;)

New OOC thread time with the new IC thread (whenever that appears too).

Rystil Arden

First Post
D20Dazza said:
All good with me

So what was the highlight of Gencon? - being a poor Aussie I couldn't make the trip.
ENWorld pick-up games were definitely the highlight. They were friggin' amazing! Piratecat's Antiheroes, for instance, immediately convinced me to buy Mutants and Masterminds. Here is a detailed summary of pretty much all of the stuff I did.

Oh, and by the way, there's news of a Gencon Aussie in the works, so you won't have to wait long ;)

New thread coming up next!

Remove ads